• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

CHECK STEELER NATION FIRST

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Lots of reports lately being posted here from other websites. Every one of those websites is a major competitor of this website. I can tell you without certainty that we beat those other sites 90% of the time.

Just check our news site. I think Depot stories might have to get the boot.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
wait there are other sites out there?

I did that on my thread about Edmunds....I had initially posted it with a tweet from some bone head but then checked and saw the SN story so I switched my link....

but if it is one of those Justin stories, I do verify it elsewhere first...that guy is just nuts

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
wait there are other sites out there?

I did that on my thread about Edmunds....I had initially posted it with a tweet from some bone head but then checked and saw the SN story so I switched my link....

but if it is one of those Justin stories, I do verify it elsewhere first...that guy is just nuts
hes a no good rotten liar.

SanDiegoSteeler

Reaction score
I'd like to but for a couple of months now I click the article and start reading it and then it reloads.. I can never get thru it. Frustrating.
I have mentioned this a couple of times in other threads.

I think it has to do with all the ads. but what do I know

Plus I am friggin tired of watching the little video box bottom righthand corner everytime I move to a different page. My browser slows way down.
I am sure it has to do with helping you run this site but for me it is FRUSTRATING.

Cheers.

go steelers.

Shane Falco

Pain is temporary, Glory lasts forever
Contributor
Reaction score
Why not go back to posting relevant stories back to the forum? I do check both here and I google a story to confirm from other sources as well before I post a link.

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
Lots of reports lately being posted here from other websites. Every one of those websites is a major competitor of this website. I can tell you without certainty that we beat those other sites 90% of the time.

You meant with absolute certainty instead of without

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Why not go back to posting relevant stories back to the forum? I do check both here and I google a story to confirm from other sources as well before I post a link.
They either all post or nothing. That's 10-20 stories a day on here. Just too many flooding the page.

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
I'd like to but for a couple of months now I click the article and start reading it and then it reloads.. I can never get thru it. Frustrating.

Plus I am friggin tired of watching the little video box bottom righthand corner everytime I move to a different page. My browser slows way down.
I am sure it has to do with helping you run this site but for me it is FRUSTRATING.

Cheers.

go steelers.

I don't read every thread. You could've just sent me a PM or started a new post or anything. The refresh error should not be happening any longer.
It was fixed two weeks ago.

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score

Cheers.

go steelers.
Get a better 'puter...

biscuits4u2

Reaction score
I have an issue when reading on my phone in landscape mode that takes up the whole screen and it's hard to close I would send you a screenshot but I can't figure out how to attach

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
I have an issue when reading on my phone in landscape mode that takes up the whole screen and it's hard to close I would send you a screenshot but I can't figure out how to attach
You can email me, steelerfan81@gmail.com

We are switching to a new website in about 2 weeks. Should clear all issues.

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
Send me some pesos. hurry.
Justin has my address.

The fact is that a few months ago this was never a problem...

surprised some other older farts aren't having same issue.
Some of us old farts are also old techies.

SanDiegoSteeler

Reaction score
Some of us old farts are also old techies.

not a techie
so ok old techie.... power mac G5 operating on OS 10.6.8. Chrome and Firefox browsers.
suggestions? :)

even after the original switch over to this format I had no problems. and I still don't have this problem on other MBs that have switched over.

anyway, if I absolutely have to read an article on SN home page, i go to my phone.
just a hassle.

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
not a techie
so ok old techie.... power mac G5 operating on OS 10.6.8. Chrome and Firefox browsers.
suggestions? :)

even after the original switch over to this format I had no problems. and I still don't have this problem on other MBs that have switched over.

anyway, if I absolutely have to read an article on SN home page, i go to my phone.
just a hassle.
The forum and the news website are two different entities. They have no connection.

Until I can get some type of video or something we're going to be unable to help you. And as I mentioned in 2 weeks are moving to a completely different news website, so the issues won't persist.

SanDiegoSteeler

Reaction score
Didn't want to start a thread so just putting this here...

Where are Missi Matthews and Bob Labriola this training camp?

Roy92040

Senor Blues
Contributor
Reaction score
They’re freaking giving up. MT better get them fired up