• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Chickillo arrested

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Anthony Chickillo was arrested over the weekend, charged with Simple Assault, Criminal Mischief and Harassment.

A law enforcement source tells Pittsburgh's Action News 4 the alleged incident involves Chickillo's girlfriend and that it occurred at Nemacolin.
A little vague. Hmmmm

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
EHXaccsXUAEHZzA

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
WTF do these guys think???? It starts with no respect for themselves and yet demand respect from everyone. UNTIL more details are out we don't know what happened. Hopefully it was just a misunderstanding and "POOF" it's gone............................... ;)

Salute the nation

Spike

Reaction score
Is LJ Fort available?

Oh wait...

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
Disappointing...

Supersteeler

Reaction score
He's gone.....he'll be cut by the end of the week. Sounds like another professional athlete with a pop warner level of character.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Simple assault could be her simply saying she was scared because he raised his voice. Get the facts first.

While I agree with get all the facts first, the criminal docket says "harassment - subject other to physical contact", in addition to him trashing the place it sounds like. Doesn't sound good.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Innocent until proven guilty.

Probably a good call:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">State police said that Anthony Chickillo's girlfriend was cited for harassment as well. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Steelers?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Steelers</a></p>— Steelers Depot &#55356;&#57219;&#55358;&#56793;*♀️&#55358;&#56795;*♂️ (@Steelersdepot) <a href="https://twitter.com/Steelersdepot/status/1186118758231752704?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 21, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
she has a nice ***

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
This is his girlfriend, sign her up, more athletic than Chickillo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6AuvPF4Z68

Hmmm...she likes poles...

Innocent until proven guilty.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Even though I think Chick is a waste of space, on the team, you're absolutely correct. These charges seem quite 'vague', to say the least.

I fully expect the NFL hammer to drop on Chick and at least a 2 game suspension...

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
Well we still have Skipper on the......oh wait

Feels like most decisions Tomlin makes just blow up in his face. Chick spent most of the season on injured list now he is on the police blotters. If he has had similar **** in his past dump him now. If not play him out till the end of the year and let him have due process and dump him in the off season.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Get the facts and determine from there. If she wants a break up, be amicable and walk away. I wonder if NFL leagal steroids affect decision making process for some of these guys?

Salute the nation

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Hmmm...she likes poles...

Even though I think Chick is a waste of space, on the team, you're absolutely correct. These charges seem quite 'vague', to say the least.

I fully expect the NFL hammer to drop on Chick and at least a 2 game suspension...
I love the way she grabbed that pole with such authority. In all seriousness I have been lied on twice by women. Man being on that end of it. Seeing your friends doubt you and thinking you are a woman abuser. I don't give any report judgement. Unless there is evidence supporting it that I can see with my naked eyes. Me being a bigger man than most it was easy to believe. Here is this poor skinny 5 foot 100 pounds soaking wet girl. Yeah that poor girl was being spiteful because I was going to break up with her. Scheming so that I would leave our apartment sooner than planned because of butthurt. No fury like a woman scorned. Well with crazy ones like I used to date that is. I had this one ex that was a panic attack tree smoking lunatic. She would hit kick spit,etc. Often (in my younger days time frame) I had to hold her down from her attacks until she calmed down. I was too slow to cut bait back then. Too much trying to fix issues when there is no fixing some people. So yeah even though it seems like you are guilty until innocent when the law is looking at the male female encounter. I still go with the innocent until proven otherwise approach.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
Doesn't sound like there was a major crime involved, probably a broken lamp and some bruising along with a mutual assault charge. "She hit me first" doesn't sound like a real good excuse from an NFL linebacker.

This is what KDKA had to say about the incident:

According to the criminal complaint, Chickillo was arrested today by the Uniontown Pennsylvania State Police.

Police say the arrest was from a domestic dispute that happened at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort with his girlfriend, Alysha Newman.

Chickillo says the argument became physical when Newman hit him in the head.

Newman says she punched Chickillo in the head after he grabbed her and forced her against the door and wall in the room. She had injuries on her biceps.

The Steelers say they are still gathering information regarding the arrest.