• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Chris Carter also wants to spread some hate

MB47

Reaction score
Yet Terry won 2 more Super Bowls after that

madinsomniac

Reaction score
That play isn’t as bad as his arm dying on the field… for some morbid reason we used to have a huge still frame photo of that as one of the OTBs I worked at….

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
:ranger:
heh. . .

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
As some have indicated, his first name is Cris. So hopefully Chris Carter’s out don’t suffer. “Cris” was told by producers if he wants Nate Burleson’s old spot on GMFB, he would NEED to create content. So…….he’s creating content. Asinine as it may be. Schragher wouldn‘t bad mouth a Steeler because he’s a Raven homer and knows what would happen. Thus, the new guy becomes the sacrificial lamb.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
I really want Ben to hoist the Lombardi one more time just to ruin all these hot-take morons.

And they're only fanning the flames. If this team can stay healthy and the OL can gel, anything's possible IMO.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
When this season ends, Ben will be in the top 5 of all major QB career stats. This is another reason why I don't give my time listening to talking heads. They are on tv/radio to bring opinions and drive ratings. Sensationalism sells. You know what else sells, numbers. Ben's numbers can not be taken away from him. He's produced for this team since the day we got him. We are blessed to have him and I hope he can get another ring for us before he is done.

Well said (for a mutant giraffe).