• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Claypool Ruled Out for Week 4

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The Pittsburgh Steelers were dealt some tough news today as second year wide out Chase Claypool has been ruled out of their match up against the Green Bay Packers. Claypool appears to have hurt his hamstring in practice on Thursday and was questionable up until being ruled out today.

The Steelers were dealt better news earlier this week as Diontae Johnson and JuJu Smith-Schuster were cleared to play on Sunday. The Steelers will lean on James Washington a lot this week as well as rookie tight end Pat Freiermuth.

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
I would throw 10-15 yard shots across the middle to Freiermuth until the defense adjusts to stop it

Steelmann

Reaction score
Hey
I would throw 10-15 yard shots across the middle to Freiermuth until the defense adjusts to stop it
Coolie, remember when Ben used to live off quick hit slants, middle of the field. Weather it was to AB, Heath , Santonio they had so much success with it. It’s been years and years since they have thrown it with any regularity at all. I just don’t get the playbook.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
Hey

Coolie, remember when Ben used to live off quick hit slants, middle of the field. Weather it was to AB, Heath , Santonio they had so much success with it. It’s been years and years since they have thrown it with any regularity at all. I just don’t get the playbook.
Didn't JuJu even take a slant like 90+ yrds to the house?

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Next man up!!!!!!!

Roy92040

Senor Blues
Contributor
Reaction score
And there is always Harris there as a relief valve.