• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Clowns vs Steelers Part 3......Wild Card Weekend

Chicoman

Reaction score
I can't say I'm too fond of this one because we most likely come away with the win we will travel to Buffalo who plays a Saturday 1pm game.....and will play in Prime Time Saturday Night on Divisional Weekend.

steelersfootball4life

Reaction score
The Saints game should be the one at 8 not to Steelers. Why is it that the East Coast games are the late games. It seems like the Steelers always get screwed and always get picked for the late game. I say that only because I don't personally like don't like the late games.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
T.J. Watt will be disappointed.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Steelers OLB T.J. Watt: "Playing at 1 o'clock again will be awesome. Feels like it's been forever."<br><br>Preach, Teej.</p>— Brian Batko (@BrianBatko) <a href="https://twitter.com/BrianBatko/status/1342182634475163648?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 24, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

mdk2

Reaction score
T.J. Watt will be disappointed.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Steelers OLB T.J. Watt: "Playing at 1 o'clock again will be awesome. Feels like it's been forever."<br><br>Preach, Teej.</p>— Brian Batko (@BrianBatko) <a href="https://twitter.com/BrianBatko/status/1342182634475163648?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 24, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It seems like we play a lot better at 1pm starts.. did we win a game at night this season? Besides week 1.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Bob Pompeani
@KDPomp
·
6m
Here is the entire list of game times and dates

Saturday:
IND/BUF 1:05 EST on CBS
LAR/SEA 4:40 EST on FOX
TB/WSHorNYG: 8:15 EST on NBC

Sunday:
BAL/TEN: 1:00 EST on ESPN
CHI/NO: 4:40 EST on CBS
CLE/PIT: 8:15 EST on NBC

Pittsburgh Charlie

Forefather
Reaction score
I can't say I'm too fond of this one because we most likely come away with the win we will travel to Buffalo who plays a Saturday 1pm game.....and will play in Prime Time Saturday Night on Divisional Weekend.

Yup
We get ****** again

Of course Marsha gets the prime time Saturday night.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Hoot

Contributor
Reaction score
Saturday:
IND/BUF 1:05 EST on CBS
LAR/SEA 4:40 EST on FOX
TB/WSHorNYG: 8:15 EST on NBC

Sunday:
BAL/TEN: 1:00 EST on ESPN
CHI/NO: 4:40 EST on CBS
CLE/PIT: 8:15 EST on NBC

TY. Good chance I will start the party at noon. The BAL/TEN tilt interests me. I hope Henry rolls all over those purple *****. I should be plenty well schlitzed by our game. Time to start planning my playoff party. Just me and the dogs and the kitten. FU Covid.

Steelmann

Reaction score
What a long weekend of football 6 playoff games with us as last. Have to curtail my boozing.
This weekend did a super slowly cooked spicy pulled pork,cooking for two days. It's always good to put in fridge overnight then put back in to cook slowly for another day. That with slaw on fresh buns. Have to think about next weeks menu.

Hoot

Contributor
Reaction score
What a long weekend of football 6 playoff games with us as last. Have to curtail my boozing.
This weekend did a super slowly cooked spicy pulled pork,cooking for two days. It's always good to put in fridge overnight then put back in to cook slowly for another day. That with slaw on fresh buns. Have to think about next weeks menu.

sounds delish unless you ****** it up with some store bought **** slaw. Homemade slaw is the only way to go, but it has to sit 4-5 days in fridge to get just so. I suggest you get to the store right now and buy you some cabbage.

Steelmann

Reaction score
sounds delish unless you ****** it up with some store bought **** slaw. Homemade slaw is the only way to go, but it has to sit 4-5 days in fridge to get just so. I suggest you get to the store right now and buy you some cabbage.

No, no **** up here. I did the smart thing and told my old mother to make the slaw. The old German way. But it is a little different than North American way. A little bit more balsamic vinegary than creamy. They made it like that back then because of the lack of great refrigeration.

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
TY. Good chance I will start the party at noon. The BAL/TEN tilt interests me. I hope Henry rolls all over those purple *****. I should be plenty well schlitzed by our game. Time to start planning my playoff party. Just me and the dogs and the kitten. FU Covid.

why don't you invite Ebron

Hoot

Contributor
Reaction score
No, no **** up here. I did the smart thing and told my old mother to make the slaw. The old German way. But it is a little different than North American way. A little bit more balsamic vinegary than creamy. They made it like that back then because of the lack of great refrigeration.

nom nom nom nom. send me recipe. I much prefer vinegary over creamy. I make mine with no mayo, but I don't use basalmic. takes a few days, but well worth it.

Last edited:

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
First thing thebSteelers need next week is to plaster Mike Hilton on Landry with some help over top. Especially if Peoples Jones is out that is a big matchup. They can't give Landry the linebacker coverage he got today. That was a joke.

Hoot

Contributor
Reaction score
First thing thebSteelers need next week is to plaster Mike Hilton on Landry with some help over top. Especially if Peoples Jones is out that is a big matchup. They can't give Landry the linebacker coverage he got today. That was a joke.

I am sure they will have a plan. and if it doesn't work, I expect them to stick with it until the players learn to execute better. practice makes perfect and all.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
In 94/95 the Browns went to the playoffs, won a game, faced us and got beat.... in 02/03 they made the playoffs again, faced us and got beat.... if we beat them next week their inferiority complex is going to absorb them...