• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Coach's Bible proves he's wrong

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh it was more than pot. Gregory has been diagnosed with a bipolar disorder, and used pot to help with it. He also had some self confidence issues. Did you know that before the draft? Medical records like this are seldom public for the fans.

Now it appears he has become well enough to play NFL football well. And he's showing it as a pass rusher.

If you want to learn more, the story is here:

https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/nfl/dallas-cowboys/article216623860.html\

Time will tell if Gregory better than Durpee. I used Gregory to prove you wrong once again. I certainly can admit when I'm wrong. You're a glass house type. Make some predictions from time to time and we'll see what you know.

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/nfl/dallas-cowboys/article216623860.html#storylink=cpy

Behavioral Health issues are protected by HIPAA, and illegal to discuss by either a prospective employer or current employer. So no one should know. However, using weed wasn’t allowed (unless prescribed) regardless for “self medicating purposes” He used it regardless during the combine and had been disciplined by his college program. Any condition he has now since has been diagnosed with is irrelevant to the comment at hand. You say you would have drafted Gregory in the first even though his combine drug test failure and college bust were known. Another blown 1st round pick by you, along with Reid.

Tell me genius what did you prove me wrong with?

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
Wrong again, many of my posts are football related to the board's enrichment. If you want examples I can show you. I put the time in for the Steeler game prediction threads, talk draft, and break many things down with data.

We get it, you love Tomlin and won't be a fan of what I say for the most part. But whether you know it or not, you've become a stalker like a poster. Like a moth is drawn to a neon light, you just can't keep away

I'd guess 200 of your 1,750 posts are replies to mine, therefore I'm your favorite topic. All I ask if you quote me correctly. If I'm wrong, okay I'll admit it....stop lying and say I won't. Hindsight says its more likely the other way around, and that more than anything else is what I think irks you.

Yes, you flood the board with clueless evaluations of football topics. Many of them rehashing the same thing all to drive a narrative or agenda. Your so called use of data and talking draft (player evaluations) is only for exhibiting predictions and self idolization that are boring and make up 90% of your football related posts. Maybe 1 in ten actual football material post is very entertaining. Try contributing for once, since Justin’s board is your therapy for delusion of grandeur.

I’m a fan of the team. No one active player or coach. Concentrating my enjoyment with players ended with Woodson.

Stalker? Moth to light? You use this frequently as an excuse to my replies to you. As I’ve said before, I call BS when I see it, as does half the board. You being the frequent protagonist towards it. Don’t kid yourself either. Being a narcissist, you absolutely love the attention.

As for post counts, please...I’m flattered you even look at mine (who is stalking?) I could care less nor is it important to my confidence level. Nor am I the social conscious for the rest of us. My participation on this board is leisure in nature and to converse with other fans of the team, who provide meaningful dialogue. You however, approach this board as an arena to the masses to see what you perceive your expertise in all things football. Which is far, far from the truth.

Let’s see....here is a question for you answer. Plain and simple yes and or no questions Coach. No reason to rattle off explanations about it.

Were you absolutely wrong and totally mistaken in your assessment of Troy Polamalu?

Do you agree that Polamalu is a first ballot HOF?

Your answers will be quoted exactly as they are given.

Last edited:

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I LOVE all kinds of beacon cooked. I have a back-pack battery powered weed sprayer and am modifying an enclosed BEACON cooker on it so I can eat beacon while spraying weeds. Of coarse I'll paint the modification Black & Gold for my beloved STEELERS. POINT being, one can cook BEACON in many types of cookers and I kind enjoy them all.

Salute the nation

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Who cares if he doesn't admit he's wrong? The anti-Coach posts are the most annoying things on this board.

This^^^^^^^

Call me whatever, but Ike is clearly lying if he " thinks " I've never said I'm wrong. He's obsessed and repeats the fib constantly.

I have asked him a few times if he wants to say who we would have taken, why not. He balks every time. I think that says it all.

Its also clear Reid was better than Edmunds by a good margin as a rookie. Maybe Ike doesn't think so, but I often find he doesn't know what he's talking about. Par for the course.

He's upset the guy I want in round two ( LB Baker ) would have been better than Washington.

He's upset I felt Allen was a bad pick in round five, and wanted Dickson, who kept Seattle in the game with booming punts, and only make all pro as a rookie. Dickson is easily better than Berry and would save the Steelers 1 million on the cap for many years. We need cap space now if Brown is traded.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
I LOVE all kinds of beacon cooked. I have a back-pack battery powered weed sprayer and am modifying an enclosed BEACON cooker on it so I can eat beacon while spraying weeds. Of coarse I'll paint the modification Black & Gold for my beloved STEELERS. POINT being, one can cook BEACON in many types of cookers and I kind enjoy them all.

Salute the nation
Problem with eating bacon while spraying weeds is you are likely going to expose your food to pesticides . Some of which cause Cancer. You should put a warning device in yinz kitchen up high so you can constantly be reminded of the possible repercussions. Perhaps a good place for a beacon. Hehehe

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Last edited:

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Call me whatever, but Ike is clearly lying if he " thinks " I've never said I'm wrong. He's obsessed and repeats the fib constantly.

I have asked him a few times if he wants to say who we would have taken, why not. He balks every time. I think that says it all.

Its also clear Reid was better than Edmunds by a good margin as a rookie. Maybe Ike doesn't think so, but I often find he doesn't know what he's talking about. Par for the course.

He's upset the guy I want in round two ( LB Baker ) would have been better than Washington.

He's upset I felt Allen was a bad pick in round five, and wanted Dickson, who kept Seattle in the game with booming punts, and only make all pro as a rookie. Dickson is easily better than Berry and would save the Steelers 1 million on the cap for many years. We need cap space now if Brown is traded.

You should start a new thread of your top 10 times you have admitted you were wrong. Put an end to his stalking of you. That will show him.

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score

Sure, I’m lying moron. Answer the questions asked.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
coach on Reid he was a locker room risk, and I can't fault the Steelers for not going in his direction.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
wtf is beacon

It's late night spelling............................................ Try it

Cooks well and if you time it right,................. Well with it, I could show you the way...............

Salute the nation

Last edited:

insaniti

Contributor
Reaction score
coach on Reid he was a locker room risk, and I can't fault the Steelers for not going in his direction.

This is where coach makes the least amount of sense ever. You look at quite of the few of the guys "he would have taken instead" and all have character issues that were well known before the draft. Then you read his comments and posts about Tomlin, AB, Bell, etc. He's a walking contradiction. He always has been, always will be. He has yet to answer ANYONE on the Polamalu question, ever!

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
But, remember he once in a blue moon create an interesting topic..on the contributors dime no less.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
But, remember he once in a blue moon create an interesting topic..on the contributors dime no less.

At this point, I'm opting out of this thread. Your Davis thread exploded in your face as PFF doesn't think much of him. You were proven to not represent the facts about me. Other posters as saying these anti threads are boring.

I'd rather talk about the playoffs and the draft.

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
But of course, it’s your standard MO. Avoid the question being asked and run away. As for this thread exploding in my face, Uh, yeah....prove me wrong genius, answer the questions posed.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
But of course, it’s your standard MO. Avoid the question being asked and run away. As for this thread exploding in my face, Uh, yeah....prove me wrong genius, answer the questions posed.

1 ) Using PFF data to catch my attention only to learn later on PFF ranks Davis in the '40s at safety. As I Said he's a below average starter. 32-33 would be average.

2 ) Your lying by saying I can not admit a mistake. Just don't.

3 ) Others saying these anti coach threads are the worst.

Exploding in your face...one can not prove a Dunning Kreguer type wrong.

Enjoy yourself!

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
1 ) Using PFF data to catch my attention only to learn later on PFF ranks Davis in the '40s at safety. As I Said he's a below average starter. 32-33 would be average.

2 ) Your lying by saying I can not admit a mistake. Just don't.

3 ) Others saying these anti coach threads are the worst.

Exploding in your face...one can not prove a Dunning Kreguer type wrong.

Enjoy yourself!

No idiot, showing your own rag site disagrees with your evaluations even when you are using their review. You say Davis played worse this year, yet PFF says otherwise with an improvement ranked 14th on their list. I could care less about their rankings as they have been criticized by most all non-NBC related statisticians.

If I’m lying, why won’t you answer the questions you keep avoiding?

And for the record, if you are going to identify your own diagnosis, learn to know how to spell it. It’s Dunning-Kruger and kudos to you for getting your psychological profile correct. It’s also a pure byproduct of your narcissism. ***.

SteveA

Reaction score
The eye test tells me Sean Davis is simply ok....We need much more than that....Yes, he got better, but man we need an impact player here

Doesn't do enough disrupting, (he did get better), arm tackles too frequently (The 'new" Steeler way), and his angles he takes with his attributes, just seems to always be a tick behind....

Can we get some Ball-Hawks please?

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
The eye test tells me Sean Davis is simply ok....We need much more than that....Yes, he got better, but man we need an impact player here

Doesn't do enough disrupting, (he did get better), arm tackles too frequently (The 'new" Steeler way), and his angles he takes with his attributes, just seems to always be a tick behind....

Can we get some Ball-Hawks please?

Davis has played 3 positions in three years. Improved each year too. Drafted as a Safety with DB flexibility. As a rookie he started as a CB due to attrition, but was moved to his natural SS position so he could concentrate on one position. He passed up Thomas and then Golden and started alongside Mitchell mid way through. When Cockrell was struggling, Gay then was moved cover up Cockrell's and Burns. With the exception of Mitchell, he led all DBs in tackles in 9 started games and led in all DBs in TFL.

His 2nd year he was a pure SS and started all 16 games. Led the team in tackles and again in TFL for DBs.His PDs went up from 5 to 8 as a SS. This year he started at FS, a position he never have played, but showed he had the range to lower the long gain plays that were a problem for the secondary in 2017. In fact plays gaining >40 were cut in half from last year. He again led the team in total tackles and finished with 7 PDs, He had one less INT than Haden, as did everyone else who had one pick. Davis doesn't have to be an All-pro for the defense to be great. He just needs to be a Ryan Clark in his second year as a Steeler.

No doubt the missed tackles needs cleaned up, but you can say that for 3/4 of the defense, albeit Davis has improved from last year. If Bradley stays, Both Davis and Edmunds will have another full offseason to get in tune with each other and be on the same page with the defense. One thing for sure, I am tired of zone underneath with the DBs, Play man with the safeties floating to make more ball hawk plays rather than hanging back to prevent big plays. Hopefully, getting a couple playmakers will allow this. Either a quick ILB (White or Wilson - doubtful) and rangy corner (Baker) who can run would help. But its all speculation at this point. DL may be into play as well.

Last edited: