• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Colin Cowherd: “The standard in Pittsburgh used to be winning Super Bowls. Now [under Mike], it's, uh, they had never had a losing season".

SojournerSteel

Reaction score
So do you think the end of the Big Ben run in Pittsburgh should have also included a fresh start at the coaching ranks top to bottom?
Does a bear crap in the woods?

BamaSteeler52

Reaction score
so you are saying I hide behind my mod status?

bullshit

I have never once banned anyone for **** they have said to me....not ever.

There will be no back and forth between me and that one poster

he is banned the minute I read his next post. he has had too many chances
Yeah ok Tiger... Seems like you and some others just can't take it but that's my opinion... No need to get worked up...

I think the end of the Ben era was the perfect time to remove that stale coaching.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Yeah ok Tiger... Seems like you and some others just can't take it but that's my opinion... No need to get worked up...

I think the end of the Ben era was the perfect time to remove that stale coaching.
this from the guy that cried like a baby over his user title being edited

I don't get worked up on this site, ever

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
It would appear to be so. I agree with some things and others I don't. Like the Bell nonsense. The nitwit threw 11+million in the trashcan, sat out a year ,signed with a ****** team and that was the end of him. Generational talent my ***. We still lost with Bell and AB, because our coaching sucks.

That song has remained the same for 12+ years. I keep hoping it changes each season and it doesn't. I just can't do anything about it.

Well I agree here and there is one thing to note......................

This year coaching won't have BEN holding them back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coaching is 100% their own players / coaches/ etc.

Maybe this will be the year things change....................

Salute the nation

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If I were a mod. I would. as I am afraid of most of you

Don't ever ride with him in the LUXURY S10, you'll want to hide behind something because of what comes out of him.............

ALL the mods here are great !!!!

Salute the nation

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Don't ever ride with him in the LUXURY S10, you'll want to hide behind something because of what comes out of him.............

ALL the mods here are great !!!!

Salute the nation
I know you are saying that because you are afraid as well. I would say I am a gardener not a farmer but you know. a pitchfork is a pitchfork.

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah. Suggesting that our team has declined under Tomlin's tenure and paying a ridiculous amount of money for a safety that didn't warrant it is "throwing random **** against the wall". Good call.
Are they really in a decline or holding steady, Beatrice???

You can produce a new profile name but your schtick still smells the ******* same.

I'll wager $100 that you'll be gone BEFORE the season starts (unless our mods show you mercy)...

fedderone

A Legend In My Spare Time
Contributor
Reaction score
Those of us who have had enough of this waste of sperm ( yes, I’m including myself ) are feeding this mogwi after midnight, exposing it to bright lights, and getting it wet……..and then we sit and wonder why it became a gremlin.
Easiest way to get rid of this thing is to ignore it.
This is the only time when ignoring a problem makes it go away.
He literally is just trolling and we keep feeding the bear.
He is right about one thing.
It is OUR forum. And WE do have the power.
WE have to stop feeding and start ignoring.
It’ll go away…….but it’s up to ALL of US.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Are they really in a decline or holding steady, Beatrice???

You can produce a new profile name but your schtick still smells the ******* same.

I'll wager $100 that you'll be gone BEFORE the season starts (unless our mods show you mercy)...
uh berm....he has been banned 3 times since that version of his douchebaggedness

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
lame bama fan do you really think I banned the dipshit for the post you just laughed about?

my post to him was a warning, he had come back yet again after being banned so I warned him to tread lightly and et him stick around until he made me regret that again and then I banned him again

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Troll posts are like train wrecks or watching a pet store feed mice to a snake… they are horrific but you cant help but watch as the Banhammer inevitably comes swinging down lol

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
lame bama fan do you really think I banned the dipshit for the post you just laughed about?

my post to him was a warning, he had come back yet again after being banned so I warned him to tread lightly and et him stick around until he made me regret that again and then I banned him again
So I win???

Roll Tide Roll!!! 😂

BamaSteeler52

Reaction score

Lame bama fan🤪
So what... you obviously have an issue with some people and their nature in responding back in like to their douchebagness. I've been here long enough to see the pattern. Like I said why ban him, you come off as someone who should be able to take it but I guess not.

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Well said. We opted to get rid of our HOF QB in favor of our coach who has proven incapable of getting the job done. At some point Rooney needs to stop allowing Tomlin's ethnicity be an excuse for keeping his job. IMO, we are WELL BEYOND that time and it seems as if more and more fans are feeling exactly the same.

Now we have an inexperienced GM that wasn't qualified for his position. If you don't think that coupled with a moron coach is going to sting, standby!
I bet your MAC address is the same as a well-known troll...

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Lame bama fan🤪
So what... you obviously have an issue with some people and their nature in responding back in like to their douchebagness. I've been here long enough to see the pattern. Like I said why ban him, you come off as someone who should be able to take it but I guess not.
I've tried to admonish you/mentor you in the past...

As the resident Bama homer, I can do that - so, back to my lesson for you.

This is a message board and you're free to have your opinion - we respect that. Know this, when you support a fool that cannot follow simple site rules and continues to come back with the same bull crap under different personas - it's ******* aggravating!!! So, that is why he/she/it continues to be banned.

Make sense???

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Lame bama fan🤪
he broke board rules

he was warned multiple times and decided he was above the rules so he was shown the door

he came back under a different name, which also violates board rules and continued ignoring the rules and acting like a douchebag

the version that started this thread is at least his 10 persona on this site, he has had 3 others in this thread

all future versions will be banned immediately

don't like it or don't like the way this board is moderated, well cry to the board admin. or leave

either way I don't give a ****

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Well to a degree the spoiled part absolutely applies to some fans. Tomlin absolutely isn't perfect. Not sure you could find a coach who is without cheating. My hope is Tomlin lets some of the new coaching talent have more control. That is where he needs to improve and he needs better decisions on challenges.
Horseshit. When a team claims to have a standard of excellence, and provides excellence, you expect excellence.

When a team claims to have a standard of excellence, but consistently falls short of anything resembling excellence and you call that out, you aren’t spoiled.

I mean, the Steelers haven’t been to the Super Bowl since the 2011 season, and haven’t won a playoff game since 2016. Do we wait until the Steelers become the Cleveland Browns before we’re not spoiled anymore?

The Steelers have a history and tradition of excellence and winning football. To suggest the reason they’ve been mediocre for the last 11 years is because they aren’t cheating is asinine. There’s nothing wrong with expecting excellence from an excellent franchise, especially when they claim that’s the standard.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Those of us who have had enough of this waste of sperm ( yes, I’m including myself ) are feeding this mogwi after midnight, exposing it to bright lights, and getting it wet……..and then we sit and wonder why it became a gremlin.
Easiest way to get rid of this thing is to ignore it.
This is the only time when ignoring a problem makes it go away.
He literally is just trolling and we keep feeding the bear.
He is right about one thing.
It is OUR forum. And WE do have the power.
WE have to stop feeding and start ignoring.
It’ll go away…….but it’s up to ALL of US.
i suck at this. feed the stray animals

BamaSteeler52

Reaction score
I've tried to admonish you/mentor you in the past...

As the resident Bama homer, I can do that - so, back to my lesson for you.

This is a message board and you're free to have your opinion - we respect that. Know this, when you support a fool that cannot follow simple site rules and continues to come back with the same bull crap under different personas - it's ******* aggravating!!! So, that is why he/she/it continues to be banned.

Make sense???
I'm not supporting him at all just pointing out the hypocrisy of of certain posters that can't seem to handle the same bull **** they feel is their right to dish out because they don't like a message or posters tone or they need to be hazed like it Jr high etc. I don't give two ***** about the poster just think it's funny to watch people not be able to take another poster so much so they hide behind the ban button. Like it or not my opinion based on simple observation.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
I'm not supporting him at all just pointing out the hypocrisy of of certain posters that can't seem to handle the same bull **** they feel is their right to dish out because they don't like a message or posters tone or they need to be hazed like it Jr high etc. I don't give two ***** about the poster just think it's funny to watch people not be able to take another poster so much so they hide behind the ban button. Like it or not my opinion based on simple observation.
I love when ******* want to call someone out but lack the balls to say who they are posting about

you know like bamasteeler52 the whiniest poster here does all the time

now I regret trying to assist the douche when he was crying about his user title bein edited