• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Colin Cowhers: Steelers will win the AFCN

Stewey

Reaction score
Colin Cowherd: Steelers will win the AFCN

Ill take this with a grain of salt, but nevertheless his anti-Browns pro -Steelers rant was entertaining.

At 4:55 is when he starts with the Steelers. "Cleveland got the best talent, but headlines don't win football games. Bail on the Steelers, go ahead, but the Steelers will win the division,..best owner, best GM, best QB, best coach."

Last edited:

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
He changed his name, I guess.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I don't know about that "best owner, best GM, best coach" part.
Browns upped their game on offense and we've done almost nothing to fix the defense.

Stains 9-7
Black 'n Gold 8-8
Ratbirds 8-8
Bungles 4-12, maybe worse

Last edited:

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
No, it was a typo. The 's' is right next to the 'd' on the keyboard.

******' spelling and grammar Nazis around here Stewey.

Black & Gold Bleeder

Forefather
Reaction score
Offensively were worse right now losing ab's production. And losing experience @TE with the departure of James. The new vet receiver we got will help, but how much remains to be seen. Defensively we got better with thelson signed at corner. We need safety depth, with Burnett's sucking and complaining he wants traded. Houston is wishful thinking, but would be a huge improvement. Idk how big an impact a rookie ILB would make. But I think that's where they go with 1:20.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Mayfield had a good season for a rookie but it was not a great season by veteran standards. The Browns have a lot of talent but I've never seen one of these big splash free agent teams win.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Offensively were worse right now losing ab's production. And losing experience @TE with the departure of James. The new vet receiver we got will help, but how much remains to be seen. Defensively we got better with thelson signed at corner. We need safety depth, with Burnett's sucking and complaining he wants traded. Houston is wishful thinking, but would be a huge improvement. Idk how big an impact a rookie ILB would make. But I think that's where they go with 1:20.

First off there will be addition by subtraction even with the GREAT ANTONIO BROWN's departure. James will be replaced by a rookie and get as much production provided we draft no later than round 3b. As for the rookie impact, we could have seen it last season with Thomas but CMVLT chose not to. We will see something more impactful than the two rocks we currently have. My $1.98 sense.

Salute the nation

nooneuno

Forefather
Reaction score
We go 12-4 and win the division is my prediction.

**** the Browns