• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 11

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
since I know you all care so much

#17 (in the AP) Houston beat Temple today and clinched their spot in the AAC Championship game

my boy Jones had another INT

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Watching fresno st vs unm. The lobos are bad

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
you know the season is going poorly when you lose to a team coached by a guy on the spectrum and a midget with a broken hand scores 2 TD.

Hard to watch PSU give this game away time and again. Horrible fake FG, missed FG, and countless drives ended with dropped passes. The bright spot is that i think they do have the right OC and by next year this offense could be really good. They have the #1 QB recruit and one of the top RB recruits coming to town.

Clifford is a warrior. Yeah, he makes some mistakes, but this guy has faced so much criticism and he takes a beating nearly every week. No run game, spotty pass protection and RBs who routinely miss their blocking assignment, and only 1 reliable target. There are few QBs who would succeed with that much on their shoulders.

I don't think Michigan can beat Ohio State.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
since I know you all care so much

#17 (in the AP) Houston beat Temple today and clinched their spot in the AAC Championship game

my boy Jones had another INT

We care but why in the hell didn't you give a final score.........................?

Salute the nation

ExUSAF

Contributor
Reaction score
you know the season is going poorly when you lose to a team coached by a guy on the spectrum and a midget with a broken hand scores 2 TD.

Hard to watch PSU give this game away time and again. Horrible fake FG, missed FG, and countless drives ended with dropped passes. The bright spot is that i think they do have the right OC and by next year this offense could be really good. They have the #1 QB recruit and one of the top RB recruits coming to town.

Clifford is a warrior. Yeah, he makes some mistakes, but this guy has faced so much criticism and he takes a beating nearly every week. No run game, spotty pass protection and RBs who routinely miss their blocking assignment, and only 1 reliable target. There are few QBs who would succeed with that much on their shoulders.

I don't think Michigan can beat Ohio State.
This team goes nowhere with Franklin as head coach. They seem to have consistently good recruiting classes but never exceed expectations.