• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 3

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
if you are looking for CBs that are tough enough to take on NFL RBs, that's a short list and most of the guys on that list can't cover for ****. Joe Haden isn't exactly Ronnie Lott out there.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Miami isn’t great but they do have a lot of talent and going into their house and winning big is a quality win. I’m not saying Mich State is great. They were a dumpster fire and Mel Tucker has them rebuilt to being competitive. They have 41 new players on the roster from recruiting and transfers. It’s like a new team.
Small schools who stand out physical wise
Fresno st
Boise st
New Mexico
Utsa

I was watching NM vs Tex a&m yesterday morning and those kids this season on defense are gritty.

if I’m an nfl scout. Talent is there at the small schools too.

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
if you are looking for CBs that are tough enough to take on NFL RBs, that's a short list and most of the guys on that list can't cover for ****. Joe Haden isn't exactly Ronnie Lott out there.
I'm not looking for anything. What I said was that I don't expect the Steelers to draft Porter Jr., because they tend to look for corners who are solid in run support. Haden is adequate in that department. And btw, Ronnie Lott was a safety, not a cornerback.