• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Colt Lyerla

ZACKB

Reaction score
Released with an injury settlement from Pack. Should be good to go in a few weeks. I would try and get him on our practice squad.

Stoney

Reaction score
Released with an injury settlement from Pack. Should be good to go in a few weeks. I would try and get him on our practice squad.

We don't need coke-heads on our practice squad either.

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
There's also Dino's (about a mile from St. Vincent) and some others. I read an article about a very small brewery that just opened too (google "Fours Seasons Brewery Latrobe" and articles will pop up).

obviously ....my tavern of choice in them neck of the woods...

SteelerAl

Reaction score
And we are all completely shocked at the latest development (stoopid Tombert, how could they not sign this guy!):

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/lyerla08-b99346578z1-274274521.html

Ex-Packers' prospect Colt Lyerla arrested on suspicion of DUI

Recently released by the Green Bay Packers, tight end Colt Lyerla was arrested early Saturday in Oregon on suspicion of driving under the influence of drugs.

The arrest comes less than two weeks after the Packers reached an injury settlement with Lyerla and puts any further NFL hopes into question.

The Oregonian newspaper reported that Lyerla was arrested at 2 a.m. in Washington County and released several hours later. A sheriff's office sergeant said Lyerla was suspected of being high on either illegal drugs or prescription medications when he was pulled over.

His court date is scheduled for Sept. 17.

The arrest follows a tumultuous period for Lyerla. Soon after he left the Oregon football team a year ago, he was arrested for cocaine possession. He was bypassed in the NFL draft in May and later given an opportunity to tryout for the Packers' rookie camp. He was signed and played through one week of training camp before injuring his knee in a Packers practice.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
lets bring him in for a look see. he can obviously still run.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
**** yea, bring in a ******* 3 year ago cut ******* drug overdosing slow cooker. MAKES sense to me, what could it hurt, he'd look good in B & G, ****** was never used right.............. Kapish !!!!!!!!!

SPECIAL NOTE: my response would be the same three years ago too !!!!!!!

Salute the nation