• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Conference Championship Games

SteelerFanRC

Reaction score
Absolutely the only play you cannot give up and you give it up. Killer touchdown. If the Bucs win, living here in the Tampa Bay area for the next two weeks is going to be impossible. The hero worship is just going to increase even more.

Sent from my VS501 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Punxsutawney

Reaction score
I absolutely cannot stand Rodgers. I've just accepted Brady and wish any of our guys had half the drive that he has to win titles.

He just continues to want it more than anyone else, despite winning a million times already.

It just shows how bad the Patriots' receivers were last season, as Brady looked about done.

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
Can't watch games with Brady playing anymore, announcers just ruin it. He throws a weak *** 15 yard out that should've been picked and Aikman goes crazy about his arm strength. [emoji849]

Sent from my SM-A515U using Steeler Nation mobile app

okay. then don't.

Lemmy

Banned
Reaction score
I've gotten over my intense hatred for Brady and just marvel at his desire and conditioning after all these years and incredible success. His will to win is on the same level as Tiger and Jordan.

Last edited:

Steelmann

Reaction score
A lot on here used to call Brady a game manager
He was nothing. Just a product of Billicheats great coaching, system.
Maybe Billicheat is nothing without Brady.
Maybe like Tomlin, the QB made their career.
Not that it’s even comparable of Ben to Brady.

stillerfaninfl

Contributor
Reaction score
Still not buying this Brady crap that this is all done with nuts and vegetables or whatever he eats. Years from now it'll come out that he has been blood doping or something else like Lance Armstrong that doesn't show up in testing. Everything about Brady (and Belichick) just smells and is slimy.

fogdoctor

Reaction score
Still not buying this Brady crap that this is all done with nuts and vegetables or whatever he eats. Years from now it'll come out that he has been blood doping or something else like Lance Armstrong that doesn't show up in testing. Everything about Brady (and Belichick) just smells and is slimy.

100%. That dude has an underground Balco churning out the juice for him.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
100%. That dude has an underground Balco churning out the juice for him.

Oh yeah absolutely. They don't test for **** after training camp. At 43? You absolutely need help recovering. Hell in your late 30's things start to dive in testosterone.