• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Colorcast of the Game vs Seattle

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Yup. I caught Covid. So instead of being in Pittsburgh for a great game, I'll be in bed. Colorcasting the game. So if anyone has an apple device and downloads the Colorcast app, you can click on the game and listen to me on the @SNStryker feed.

We can chat or talk during the game so don't be shy, this is all about interacting!

Go Steelers!!!

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
I had that **** last march

take it easy cope

still waiting on my phone upgrade from Justin.....

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Hope the Covid flu goes easy on you and your family.

FatsHolmes

Reaction score
So you're the one I caught it from. I never got tested, but I think I've been fighting COVID all last week. Thanks for blowing it, Phizer.

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Yup, I have a Phizer breakthrough as well, but I'm happy to be able to breathe since Covid attacks the lungs. No issues here, just all the other flu symptoms and no smell or taste.

Feeling a bit better today, so one more good day of rest and I should be better. Just quarantining in the guest room and the family is fine for now. I only venture out in a mask and gloves to cook for myself. Have a pot of Jam Pong I've been attacking for 3 days now. Just add water and It never ends....

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Yup, I have a Phizer breakthrough as well, but I'm happy to be able to breathe since Covid attacks the lungs. No issues here, just all the other flu symptoms and no smell or taste.

Feeling a bit better today, so one more good day of rest and I should be better. Just quarantining in the guest room and the family is fine for now. I only venture out in a mask and gloves to cook for myself. Have a pot of Jam Pong I've been attacking for 3 days now. Just add water and It never ends....
Jam Pong Gracie? No idea what Jam Pong is but I bet you first need to get a little pot. ;)

Hope you feel better soon, Cope.

FatsHolmes

Reaction score
I've mostly been tired. I've slept probably about 18 hours a day from last Wednesday through Saturday. Yesterday was the first day I only had about a two hour nap. Felt feverish (hot and cold spells), but didn't actually have a fever. A little tight in the chest, and starting Friday a very slight cough. Eating wasn't a big issue since I pretty much didn't. Haven't seen outside the walls of the house since Tuesday. Feeling much better today, though. May even try to mow the lawn later.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I've mostly been tired. I've slept probably about 18 hours a day from last Wednesday through Saturday. Yesterday was the first day I only had about a two hour nap. Felt feverish (hot and cold spells), but didn't actually have a fever. A little tight in the chest, and starting Friday a very slight cough. Eating wasn't a big issue since I pretty much didn't. Haven't seen outside the walls of the house since Tuesday. Feeling much better today, though. May even try to mow the lawn later.
Wouldn't try doing too much...I had the same before it became a global pandemic. Guess I caught the preview. I tried getting into a normal route a day or so after I got out of the 0 energy phase and I was back in bed all day the next day.

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
Just saw this. Praying for your speedy recovery Cope!

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
I have all my events covered this week, so I'm good to rest.

Jam Pong is spicy Korean seafood soup. Pretty good when you're sick!

Reactions: JMM

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
Korean Steeler Chili, eh?
No. Not chili. Spicy korean seafood soup, is what he wrote.

Get well soon, Cope and Fats.

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
Everything is just a slight deviation from Steeler Chili in the grand scheme of things. ;)
Dont argue

Apology accepted

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Feel better!

warriors42

Forefather
Reaction score
Got the covid July 2020 lost smell and taste and was tired all the time. no issues with breathing but had heart palpitations for about four days. fast forward to about three weeks ago. I took the colorguard test and it came back positive so I set up a colonoscopy, I was literally on the table on my side about to go to sleep when they hit the brakes and said I need to see a cardiologist.

I see the Dr and it turns out that I have an "irritated" heart and PVC's that they say are linked to covid. unreal.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Got the covid July 2020 lost smell and taste and was tired all the time. no issues with breathing but had heart palpitations for about four days. fast forward to about three weeks ago. I took the colorguard test and it came back positive so I set up a colonoscopy, I was literally on the table on my side about to go to sleep when they hit the brakes and said I need to see a cardiologist.

I see the Dr and it turns out that I have an "irritated" heart and PVC's that they say are linked to covid. unreal.
Sorry to hear that 42. Wouldn't be surprised if you/we are in a pretty full boat of folks with the same condition. This was no fluke virus....

FatsHolmes

Reaction score

Interesting and a little scary. My resting heart rate has gone up about 12 bpm in the last week - from a 59-61 range to 73 today, going up 1-2 bpm per day. I'll have to keep an eye on it and see if it goes down over the next week or so.

Last edited: