• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Crazy Tampering Time Questions for the Cast! 3/17

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Free agency hasn't officially started, yet the Steelers have already reeled in studs at CB, SS, DL, & G before Free Agency offically starts tomorrow!!

I worked all day at Reagan Airport, and boy are my arms tired... Seriously... Back to do a live vidcast tonight at 7pm www.youtube.com/SteelerNation

Any questions for this week? Sound off below.

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
What is the reason to have a “Free Agency Tampering Period”? What purpose does it even serve? Why not just start FA at THAT time? Agents, players and GMs are “already talking” at the combine, just not officially. Which is the same thing the Tampering Period is. No contract is official until it is signed at the actual listed start of FA.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Loved the 3 safeties look they played last year. what are the odds Edmunds is resigned?

with letting Sutton walk and signing a 33 year old replacement, I feel the odds of drafting a CB in rd 1 just increased your thoughts?

FordFairLane

Reaction score
What options do they have at ILB? Is bringing back Bush an option?

Chow Chow Dad

Reaction score
Free agency hasn't officially started, yet the Steelers have already reeled in studs at CB, SS, DL, & G before Free Agency offically starts tomorrow!!

I worked all day at Reagan Airport, and boy are my arms tired... Seriously... Back to do a live vidcast tonight at 7pm www.youtube.com/SteelerNation

Any questions for this week? Sound off belo

Any questions for this week? Sound off below.
Hey Stryker! Gonna try to make the vidcast, but in case I can't just want to say I watched the initial Steeler press conferences for Patrick Paterson and Nate Herbig and LOVED them both! Like the players, love the personalities, looking forward to what they bring!