• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Cry baby Brown at it again.. suspended?

Skott

Contributor
Reaction score
Supposedly he got into it with Mayock and the team will suspend him...

What a head case..

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you for starting thread. I wanted to laugh at that ****** but I think I am the only member to not start an AB or bell thread. Didnt want to break that trend

6Rings

Reaction score
Martavis Bryant now AB. Oakland may want to stop taking calls from the Steelers..LOL. AB is finished in the NFL if he leaves Oakland over behavior problems. No one will touch him after this...WOW..

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Great job by Mayock. Have to nip this in the bud. If the steelers had done this a few years ago, maybe AB is not a psycho today

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Martavis Bryant now AB. Oakland may want to stop taking calls from the Steelers..LOL. AB is finished in the NFL if he leaves Oakland over behavior problems. No one will touch him after this...WOW..
Not so fast.

******Cheatriots

Sent from my SM-N975U using Steeler Nation mobile app

mdk2

Reaction score
Great job by Mayock. Have to nip this in the bud. If the steelers had done this a few years ago, maybe AB is not a psycho today

AB isn’t going to change because of a suspension lol.. he is who he is now. He’s got his money, he’s good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow. Is Brown posturing for a HUGE lawsuit against the league for head trauma?

Cause he seems to be determined to do EVERYTHING he can to act like a crazy person!

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
All I have to say is this: KEVIN COLBERT FLEECED MIKE MAYOCK WITH THIS ANTONIO BROWN TRADE!

I still strongly disagree. The decision to trade AB was correct, nobody disputes that. But the steelers still mishandled the negotiation and didn’t get enough.

If you own a stock that is $100 per share and it drops all the way down to $20 per share a few months later, did you make a good trade if you sold it at $40? No, you may have been right to unload it at 40 but you should have sold it when it was at 90 or 80.

I’ll say it every time. The steelers could have kept AB happy for just a few more weeks by praising him publicly and working with his agent to make a trade happen. AB would have been fully on board with getting traded to Oakland and getting a new contract. All they had to do was kiss AB’s *** a few more weeks and they could have gotten fair value for him.

oicu8ad

Reaction score
Define "got into it".

Twitter spat?
Verbal altercation?
Physical altercation?

Hell, I "got into" my wife last night.

What happened?

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
All I have to say is this: KEVIN COLBERT FLEECED MIKE MAYOCK WITH THIS ANTONIO BROWN TRADE!
Colbert, Rooney, and Tomlin created this monster. If they had reigned him in years ago he would probably still be a productive member of the Steelers right now.

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
I still strongly disagree. The decision to trade AB was correct, nobody disputes that. But the steelers still mishandled the negotiation and didn’t get enough.

If you own a stock that is $100 per share and it drops all the way down to $20 per share a few months later, did you make a good trade if you sold it at $40? No, you may have been right to unload it at 40 but you should have sold it when it was at 90 or 80.

I’ll say it every time. The steelers could have kept AB happy for just a few more weeks by praising him publicly and working with his agent to make a trade happen. AB would have been fully on board with getting traded to Oakland and getting a new contract. All they had to do was kiss AB’s *** a few more weeks and they could have gotten fair value for him.

This was damaged goods. Maybe he was worth $100 per share but he devalued himself and worked his way out of town to get a new contract. While at the time I didn't like the return, hindsight shows this was the correct move. Shame the Bills trade fell apart for us or we'd have had even more in return. AB self destructed and caused all this. I have no doubt in my mind that he has CTE with this erratic behavior.

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
Colbert, Rooney, and Tomlin created this monster. If they had reigned him in years ago he would probably still be a productive member of the Steelers right now.

You don't think they had him somewhat in check until he felt slighted by Juju winning team MVP and Ben dressing him down after Denver?

madinsomniac

Reaction score
there is no doubt he is trying to get cut now... He will be a Pat or Ratbird by seasons end...