• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Daily Fantasy Sports: Hall of Fame Game Edition

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Yes, Pittsburgh Steelers football is officially back tonight as they take on the Dallas Cowboys in the Hall of Fame Game.

Since the Steelers are finally suiting up and playing a game this preseason, it also means Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) are back as well!

Predicting how preseason games are going to go is never easy, so this one is extra challenging. DraftKings is only offering their “Showdown Captain Mode” for tonight’s game, which consists of one “captain” and five additional “flex” players.

All the positions that you fill for your lineup are able to be filled by any position player listed (QB, RB, WR, TE, D/ST, and K), with the only difference between them being the player you select as your captain scoring 50% more points based on his stats.

Below is my first DFS lineup of the season. How’d I do, SteelerNation?

DraftKings-8-5-21.png

I went with Dwayne Haskins as my captain, since I believe he will get the most playing time. Mason Rudolph is starting the game, so I went with him as well. Getting all the quarterbacks that are going to play is the key here in my opinion, as they will likely be the ones putting up the most points.

Because of that, I chose both of the Cowboys quarterbacks as well. I also added training camp standout Rico Bussey to my lineup. Bussey has been lighting camp on fire, and it being the first preseason game, most of the Steelers starting wide receivers likely won’t see the field much.

Let us know below what you think of my DFS lineup, as well as your thoughts on the preseason’s opening game!

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I have to put in my final lineup but I was going with the QB's as well. I thought about using Boswell until I remembered we brought in a camp body kicker that I am sure will see at least half the game so I nixed that idea.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
What no McFarland love? He gets my nod besides Haskins.