• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

damn. ok then. terrell pryor was traded for a 7th round pick to seahawks

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
I cant think of to many 7th rd picks in recent years that have his . would have been better to get him and know what you have vrs a dude your are most likely going to cut

Bigappleyinzer

Reaction score
Yea, a 7th seems like a steal...

Ideally he could have come to a team with a vet QB, and be an apprentice for 2 years or so and see if he could play the QB position. If not, see if he is willing to switch positions.

Now it looks like he is going to have to become a WR if he wants to stay in Seattle.

FordFairLane

Reaction score
He was going to he released. My raider fan bud told me that two days ago and then he got traded. He's pumped they got anything in return. Unless he's willing to play TE/WR I wouldn't be interested. He's big, fast, and strong but has no brains and will never be an nfl QB.

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
He was going to he released. My raider fan bud told me that two days ago and then he got traded. He's pumped they got anything in return. Unless he's willing to play TE/WR I wouldn't be interested. He's big, fast, and strong but has no brains and will never be an nfl QB.

Smart enough to beat us...

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Cope beat me to it...

Vader

Reaction score
Smart enough to beat us...

He had one long run where Timmons ****** up. Other than that he was 10 of 19 for 88 yards 0 Tds and 2 picks. Yea, he's a regular Norman Einstein.

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
He's the prototypical college system QB that can't translate his game to the pro's. Great athlete. Never gonna make it in the league as a first team guy.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
such a ******* shame that Timmons is the only guy on our defense who was allowed to tackle Pryor on that play.
**** you, goodell.

Vader

Reaction score
such a ******* shame that Timmons is the only guy on our defense who was allowed to tackle Pryor on that play.
**** you, goodell.

May not have been the only one "allowed" to tackle him but he was Timmons 1st priority. Other people had different responsibilities first.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Pryor, needs to be open to a different position, if he expects to stay in the NFL!! Tebow, whom I think is way smarter, wasn't willing to change positions, and look where he is at now.

Salute the nation

Ghost of Frenchy Fuqua

Reaction score
...He's big, fast, and strong but has no brains...

And what kind of brains do Bruce Gradkowski have? We know he isn't fast, or strong.

A 7th-rounder for Pryor is a good deal for the Seahawks.

If nothing else, the Steelers could have tried Pryor in the "slash" role. God knows their offense could use some help.

Last edited: