• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dear God they are going to kill me

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
First half was solid. Defense kicked *** and the offense did well in the 2nd quarter

2nd half ****

they made the steelers their ******* ran the ball right down their ******* throats

couldn't get off the field on 3rd down and couldn't make a play on offense

Thank GOd for TJ and Cam on defense

Refs **** you alll

no ******* way was that a fumble and no ******* way should that play have been reveiwed

**** you nfl

Time for a bit of whiskey so I can sleep

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
I thought Bush was going to run it in for a TD,,,for Seattle. I think my neighbors heard me yell, GET DOWN!!!!! They probably thought a sniper was outside. 🤣
yeah my dog jumped 3 feet and my wife screamed What??? She didn't know what I was yelling about

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
First half was solid. Defense kicked *** and the offense did well in the 2nd quarter

2nd half ****

they made the steelers their ******* ran the ball right down their ******* throats

Refs **** you alll

no ******* way was that a fumble and no ******* way should that play have been reveiwed

**** you nfl

If it makes you feel better. I’ll curse out goodell and good ole’ nbc prime time entertainment while I’m taking a piss

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score

2nd half ****

Refs **** you alll

**** you nfl

and the refs never spotted the ball either, it was all a **** show by the refs/nfl

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I get to sleep in tomorrow. I'm wired for sound right now. Of course drinking a half pot of really strong coffee during the game while having my HR&BP max out near the end hasn't helped.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
2 weeks in a row the O gets a nice lead and in the 2nd half, the D completely ***** the bed and lets the team march up and down the field for scores. 4 easy scores given up in the 2nd half. We got lucky in this one. I'm not sure we deserved to win but we did. The O did what they needed. Another score in the 2nd half would have been nice. More adjustments by Canada would have been nice but a 14-0 lead and the O scores 6 more and they can't hold anything. The D is terrible. They need that big NT to stop the run. Their 3rd string RB ran right up the ******* middle all night.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
2 weeks in a row the O gets a nice lead and in the 2nd half, the D completely ***** the bed and lets the team march up and down the field for scores. 4 easy scores given up in the 2nd half. We got lucky in this one. I'm not sure we deserved to win but we did. The O did what they needed. Another score in the 2nd half would have been nice. More adjustments by Canada would have been nice but a 14-0 lead and the O scores 6 more and they can't hold anything. The D is terrible. They need that big NT to stop the run. Their 3rd string RB ran right up the ******* middle all night.
I feel like a lot of that was coaching. Why were they in an obvious pass defense for so long. We had three D linemen in there. It was the call the entire third quarter. We switched back to a run defense in the 4th.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I feel like a lot of that was coaching. Why were they in an obvious pass defense for so long. We had three D linemen in there. It was the call the entire third quarter. We switched back to a run defense in the 4th.

All they needed to do was stuff that run. That qb wasn't going to beat them.