• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Deshaun Watson Sued by 3 Women for Sexual Assault

Skott

Contributor
Reaction score
3 different women, 3 different times, 3 different locations...the same M/O..and apparently there are more women.
there are messages as well. Plane tickets, rooms purchased etc.

the guy is worth millions and he’s chasing fandoms on IG...stupid.

cmon man...

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
Many assault victims don't goto the police for various reasons. Of course it could be a money grab, but i think the one had some txt messages so we will see what comes out. If any of the victims have proof he will be cooked
Bullshit. Stop infantilizing women and denying they have agency. Every woman in the goddamn western world knows how to dial 911.

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Based on how Ben was treated, Watson should get a 6 game suspension just for conduct detrimental to the league. But, I'm sure he won't. And, if Watson is a known Democrat supporter, nothing will happen to him at all. The "me too" movement doesn't count for Democrats.
Al Franken says hi.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
Bullshit. Stop infantilizing women and denying they have agency. Every woman in the goddamn western world knows how to dial 911.
That is a pretty ignorant view... There is an embarrassment factor, emotional toll of recalling events, the fact of going though all that and not having a conviction or winning the case etc etc... Only around 1/3 or less victims goto the police. Think you should do some research

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Al Franken says hi.
Just because he was dumb enough to resign himself. He would have been fine if he just said nothing for a few weeks. Kind of like the Governor of Virginia who has a yearbook photo of himself in blackface next to a guy in a Klan robe. He just laid low for a few weeks and the media let it drop.

DBS1970

Contributor
Reaction score
That is a pretty ignorant view... There is an embarrassment factor, emotional toll of recalling events, the fact of going though all that and not having a conviction or winning the case etc etc... Only around 1/3 or less victims goto the police. Think you should do some research
Again bullshit. Women are either equal to men and get held to the same account as men or they are not. It can’t be both ways, this is not a situation where two things can be true at once. It doesn’t seem strange to you that women with actual physical evidence of rape come forward and report it to police with their attacker’s DNA still in them, but these dubious victims “sexual assault” don’t come out for years later with a lawyer looking to get paid?

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
Again bullshit. Women are either equal to men and get held to the same account as men or they are not. It can’t be both ways, this is not a situation where two things can be true at once. It doesn’t seem strange to you that women with actual physical evidence of rape come forward and report it to police with their attacker’s DNA still in them, but these dubious victims “sexual assault” don’t come out for years later with a lawyer looking to get paid?
No it does not seem strange. Not everyone is wired the same way. There are definitely predatory women out there looking for a payday, but there are also many more women out there who are scared to come forward. On the flip side there should be much stronger laws for women who make false claims. A false claim can ruin a guys life and no punishment for the woman. In this specific case i think it's up to 9 women now. Supposedly the lawyer is going to release more info today so we will see.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Here's some of those "damaging" texts. Hope he has more than that. I mean, if he wants to win.

DBS1970

Contributor
Reaction score
No it does not seem strange. Not everyone is wired the same way. There are definitely predatory women out there looking for a payday, but there are also many more women out there who are scared to come forward. On the flip side there should be much stronger laws for women who make false claims. A false claim can ruin a guys life and no punishment for the woman. In this specific case i think it's up to 9 women now. Supposedly the lawyer is going to release more info today so we will see.
Yeah no I’m going to call bullshit AGAIN. In this day and age a woman has ZERO reasons not to report a rape/sexual assault. The only explanation is it’s a false allegation. God forbid you ever get falsely accused:

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
Yeah no I’m going to call bullshit AGAIN. In this day and age a woman has ZERO reasons not to report a rape/sexual assault. The only explanation is it’s a false allegation. God forbid you ever get falsely accused:
I have listed several reasons....Doesn't seem that hard to grasp. I have known women who have both reported it and who have not. One was from a family member assaulted her and was worried about being believed or outcast or what not. Other one was abused by a coach. Again it was the embarrassment factor and just not wanting to talk about it. The coach ended up going to jail after others came forward, but she still stayed quiet. Just curious how you would respond if someone you were close to said they were raped yrs ago. I doubt you would tell them it was bullshit.
As for Watson so far the txts have not been damning but they were released yesterday. He is supposed to be putting out others today, but we will wait and see.

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like a cash grab and nothing more. Show the proof.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
He has 4 suits agains him and 9 different women in total. More suits pending. When I hear one person saying he did it, it can be dismisses but 9?

Houston, we have a problem. If forced to cut Watson, well you can look the money amount on the salary cap. It would be a record.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score

how about it being a rich person who can destroy your livelihood if you make a lone accusation without smoking gun evidence? your thesis that nobody ever hesitates to accuse a rich or powerful person is nonsense.

it’s now up to 7 lawsuits from 7 different women. Seems strange to me that Watson would use so many different masseuses. I would think most people who get them regularly would have 1 or 2 regulars. Does he go to 7 different barber shops? Maybe there’s a reason why he seemingly has to keep finding a new woman for the job.

My guess is some of them are bullshit but with so many different women going on record, it’s hard to think Watson didn’t do anything wrong at all.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
it’s now up to 7 lawsuits from 7 different women. Seems strange to me that Watson would use so many different masseuses.

Wasn't there a thread some weeks ago about how the Steelers were a potential destination for Watson given his trade demand?

Can you IMAGINE if the Steelers had dealt their 2021 and 2022 number 1 picks for this disaster? And believe me, at this point it simply does not matter if the allegations are true. The sheer volume of allegations makes the viability of such claims irrelevant.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Wasn't there a thread some weeks ago about how the Steelers were a potential destination for Watson given his trade demand?

Can you IMAGINE if the Steelers had dealt their 2021 and 2022 number 1 picks for this disaster? And believe me, at this point it simply does not matter if the allegations are true. The sheer volume of allegations makes the viability of such claims irrelevant.
The media would had a field day if he would have become a Steeler then the allegations surfaced. He would have been media convicted immediately and ol Rog would have sent down a season long suspension.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
With apparently way over 10 women accusing him of ****, Rog is going to have to put him on his list to keep him out of games indefinitely and then when it's resolved, give him a suspension or not. At least, if he is going to have any consistency (which we know he hasn't in the past), this is what he'll have to do. Watson should be out indefinitely starting at the beginning of the 2021 season.

DBS1970

Contributor
Reaction score
how about it being a rich person who can destroy your livelihood if you make a lone accusation without smoking gun evidence? your thesis that nobody ever hesitates to accuse a rich or powerful person is nonsense.

it’s now up to 7 lawsuits from 7 different women. Seems strange to me that Watson would use so many different masseuses. I would think most people who get them regularly would have 1 or 2 regulars. Does he go to 7 different barber shops? Maybe there’s a reason why he seemingly has to keep finding a new woman for the job.

My guess is some of them are bullshit but with so many different women going on record, it’s hard to think Watson didn’t do anything wrong at all.
Stop infantilizing women and treat them like adults. You keep whiteknighring for them and feminism keeps ******** on you while playing you like a harp. Reporting and documentation is precisely how you deal with a “rich and powerful person” that’s what those agencies are for. As for the number of accusations don’t imagine for one minute women aren’t every bit as opportunistic as men. Blood in the water brings in sharks.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The media would had a field day if he would have become a Steeler then the allegations surfaced. He would have been media convicted immediately and ol Rog would have sent down a season long suspension.

Just be glad is isn't a COCAINE issue, Patric can tel you the amazing hassel that would be.

Make no mistake what you say is VERY true. Ben Roethlisberger got crucified and here we have three + times the acusations against Watson and baerly a peep.

Salute the nation

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
Stop infantilizing women and treat them like adults. You keep whiteknighring for them and feminism keeps ******** on you while playing you like a harp. Reporting and documentation is precisely how you deal with a “rich and powerful person” that’s what those agencies are for. As for the number of accusations don’t imagine for one minute women aren’t every bit as opportunistic as men. Blood in the water brings in sharks.
Women and human beings are not robots. You are totally discrediting the mental aspect both in regards to when the incident is taking place and the aftereffects. Also Watson and his lawyer knew about the suit over a month ago and so far the reported accusations were from 2020. The women didn't wait years and years. Hopefully some of have some hard evidence, but to totally discredit the women and the accusations because they waited is disturbing

DBS1970

Contributor
Reaction score
Women and human beings are not robots. You are totally discrediting the mental aspect both in regards to when the incident is taking place and the aftereffects. Also Watson and his lawyer knew about the suit over a month ago and so far the reported accusations were from 2020. The women didn't wait years and years. Hopefully some of have some hard evidence, but to totally discredit the women and the accusations because they waited is disturbing
Why is it disturbing for me to expect adults to have agency?

You would not make the same exception for a man. Again stop whiteknigting. No police report equals bullshit money grab and false allegations.

Last edited:

steelermania

Reaction score
Watson is most likely what 90% of these guys who get in trouble are. They're not guilty of a crime like Bill Cosby, but they're pigs who are always pestering women for some ***. Watson likely didn't physically force the women to blow him, but likley pestered them until they gave in. Not a crime, but defintely against "the shield". This is what I've long felt got Ben in trouble. He wasn't guilty of any crime, but the investigation revealed unacceptable behavior. Stuff like lewd comments, maybe grabbing his dick in front of women, etc. Not a crime, but behavior the league felt needed to stop. Unless he physically forced these women to do things, he's not going to jail, but this is gonna cost him serious lost money. Guiliani's violations are similar, but his position of great power puts him at risk of being charged with using his position to coerce. Now I don't know that Giuliani ever got with any of these women (which will likely keep him out of jail if he didn't), but his position is gonna cost him his job if the allegations are true. Bottom line, quit pestering uninterested women for ***. There are plenty of willing hoes out there if you have the patience to find them.