• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Deshaun Watson Sued by 3 Women for Sexual Assault

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah No.
The ancient legal standard is innocent untill proven guilty.

Im willing to CONVICT on evidence and facts only. Which is why without a police report and investigation providing evidence the allegations are bullshit. There is only one reason a female does this **** instead of making a contemporaneous report to the authorities, it’s a blatant smear for some nefarious purpose. For instance the false abuse/rape/child molestation claims made in divorce court.

you are unaware of the irony in your own statement apparently. I will point it out. You start by saying innocent until proven guilty and that you wait for facts and evidence. Then in the next sentence you completely dismiss all these women's claims without knowing any facts. I know i know, i'm just so dumb. Name calling is a sure sign of a strong fact based argument.

Nobody is saying to believe these women automatically. That's what a trial is for. One of my first posts in the thread back when it was just 3 women, i said it felt like a money grab but they still get their chance to prove it.

YOU are the person telling everybody that these women are all liars and should be dismissed. You literally said the ONLY reason a woman goes to a lawyer rather than a cop is because she's pulling a scam.

Are you unaware that there is such thing as civil courts? You seem to think that one must bring criminal charges as a prerequisite to civil charges.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
The part I'm trying to figure out is why he would even put himself in this position. He's a rich professional athlete. He ain't ugly, and even if he was, plenty of women would be lining up because he is a rich pro athlete. That guy should be slaying ***** without having to "coerce" women in massage parlors. Maybe it's a weird power trip of some sort. Just seems stupid to do given his status.

I do find it odd that 16(?) women all came out of the woodwork seemingly at once. Who knows? Guess I'll wait and see how this plays out.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
This is an astonishing statement. Especially in 2021...
Really?

Why is it astonishing to give women agency and expect them to be responsible for reporting crimes against their person to the proper authorities? Anything less is patriarchal, are you a misogynist? Do you hate women?

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
you are unaware of the irony in your own statement apparently. I will point it out. You start by saying innocent until proven guilty and that you wait for facts and evidence. Then in the next sentence you completely dismiss all these women's claims without knowing any facts. I know i know, i'm just so dumb. Name calling is a sure sign of a strong fact based argument.

Nobody is saying to believe these women automatically. That's what a trial is for. One of my first posts in the thread back when it was just 3 women, i said it felt like a money grab but they still get their chance to prove it.

YOU are the person telling everybody that these women are all liars and should be dismissed. You literally said the ONLY reason a woman goes to a lawyer rather than a cop is because she's pulling a scam.

Are you unaware that there is such thing as civil courts? You seem to think that one must bring criminal charges as a prerequisite to civil charges.

Because rape and sexual assaults are criminal maters not civil issues, When reported police can investigate and the evidence will show what happened and guilt or innocence. There is only one reason not to report a crime like this and go to civil court rather than the criminal system. And that reason is because nothing happened that was criminal and it’s a money grab. If you can’t grasp that you are stuck on stupid and can’t be helped. And if you are white knighting trying to get brownie points it’s not going to work. Feminist hate you simply because you have a Y chromosome no matter how much you toady they are not going to touch your PP.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
The problem is evidence. Whether it is a civil or criminal matter, you still have to be able to prove it, although the threshold is lower in civil court. If it is a he said she said sort of thing with no evidence whatsoever, no way a person should lose anything over that.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Watson is looking really bad. 1 or 2 women, okay. I can take your word given the circumstances. 16 lawsuits from women? Sure, I know lots of guys who fly in women from out of town to get a " massage " when the really of it is NFL teams have personal trainer to give them for free. Given that Ben got 6 games reduced to 4 for his incident, what might Roger Goodell do here?

Free tips to Derrick Deshaun Watson

1 ) Never use your name. Didn't Kobe Bryant teach you anything? Try Javier Lopez

2 ) If you have to do this stuff, do it in Mexico or Costa Rica, it's not a long flight from Houston DUH.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
My advice to Watson the best you will ever ever have. Don't coerce women into sex. And don't especially listen to any advice cooch has to give you. Ever. You are welcome.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Watson is looking really bad. 1 or 2 women, okay. I can take your word given the circumstances. 16 lawsuits from women? Sure, I know lots of guys who fly in women from out of town to get a " massage " when the really of it is NFL teams have personal trainer to give them for free. Given that Ben got 6 games reduced to 4 for his incident, what might Roger Goodell do here?

Free tips to Derrick Deshaun Watson

1 ) Never use your name. Didn't Kobe Bryant teach you anything? Try Javier Lopez

2 ) If you have to do this stuff, do it in Mexico or Costa Rica, it's not a long flight from Houston DUH.

WHY use a ******* basket ball analogy here in a football forum...................????

RON MEXICO ...................................... ring a bell>?

I agree on the SARGE thought of why put yourself in this situation, there are so many ways to avoid this, one being a stand up citizen.

slash has given very WISE advice.

Salute the nation

Last edited:

alancac98

Reaction score
When are women going to learn to bite down (with all their might) when **** like this happens! Ripping that **** right off would squash any further situations for other women!

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
When are women going to learn to bite down (with all their might) when **** like this happens! Ripping that **** right off would squash any further situations for other women!
Because then the woman dies.
Man goes in to shock, man flies into a rage, man beats woman to death.

Not the ideal outcome for the woman.

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Really?

Why is it astonishing to give women agency and expect them to be responsible for reporting crimes against their person to the proper authorities? Anything less is patriarchal, are you a misogynist? Do you hate women?
As a father of two daughters and a husband, my view, my sympathies will start with the female that is the victim. If the data proves that 'she's digging for gold' - all of that goes out the window.

Here's what I don't get about your statement - you want all women to report crimes against them (right away) - T or F? If true is the answer, and many have already stated this and eluded to it as well, consider the 'shock of the victim'. Consider any of the other emotional reactions that they are going thru. "What will my parents think? What about my extended family? How will I be perceived around my hometown? Will my boyfriend understand? Can I go to the store/library/church without ridicule?" The list can go on and on...

Strange that you think my comment would mean that I hate women???

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
The more that comes out, the worse this looks for Watson. Innocent until proven guilty still apply? No charges filed yet?

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
You shouldn't be able to sue for sexual assault until you get a conviction or reasonably close in a criminal court. I'm not saying in this particular case but anyone can file a lawsuit. A false criminal complaint causes problems for the complaintent.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
Honestly too many stories from too many women. I realize these guys need treatments but a 2 1/2 hour massage. C'mon. I think this is pretty much like Antonio Brown. Just a spoiled ******** athlete who thinks every woman should want him. So he trolls it out all the time. And he probably gets what he wants more times than not. But..............

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
We had a douche-bag QB that only had 2 women accuse him and never any charges or proof but he was crucified and suspended.

WHERE is the outcry from the media and public shame from the fans?????

Salute the nation

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
What I've always believed about Ben was that he was kinda young, dumb and full of.......
He lost his way from his roots and became a frat boy dick head. Now the Las Vegas woman. That was one deal. That was a set up. Pure gold digger. But the Georgia girl. She didn't seem to want anything. Unless he paid her and a non disclosure there was ample opportunity for her to tell her story. I kinda think he pressed the issue to far, but like I said that was probably not a problem for him dozens of times before that. One thing I know for sure Is I like Married to Ashley Ben a whole lot better. The medianever gave him a fair shake. Never let him be seen as redeeming.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Summary of all cases so far. Basically, he pulls his junk out, and forces her to touch it and he's into *** play.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
What I've always believed about Ben was that he was kinda young, dumb and full of.......
He lost his way from his roots and became a frat boy dick head. Now the Las Vegas woman. That was one deal. That was a set up. Pure gold digger. But the Georgia girl. She didn't seem to want anything. Unless he paid her and a non disclosure there was ample opportunity for her to tell her story. I kinda think he pressed the issue to far, but like I said that was probably not a problem for him dozens of times before that. One thing I know for sure Is I like Married to Ashley Ben a whole lot better. The medianever gave him a fair shake. Never let him be seen as redeeming.
I'd say Georgia might have not wanted the Golden egg but a DTF sticker is looked at by some men as advertising. Not an open invitation to stick it in against a will. But a dangerous slogan none the less.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
I'd say Georgia might have not wanted the Golden egg but a DTF sticker is looked at by some men as advertising. Not an open invitation to stick it in against a will. But a dangerous slogan none the less.
I'm sure bad decisions were made by both parties that night. I just remember being of the mind that I would not have been against trading him. In retrospect I'm glad they didn't. Even if redemption wasn't going to happen in the media. It did in my eyes. The part that always troubles me was the security footage being erased. If the incident was now and not then I don't think he would have been a Steeler moving forward.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
So interesting developments today... the women’s lawyer is basically passive aggressively pushing a conspiracy theory about houston police...and why they aren’t filing charges there... its starting to feel golddiggerish now...