• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Deshaun Watson Sued by 3 Women for Sexual Assault

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Apparently he likes to force masseuses to give him the bonus package. 3 already suing him with more expected. Maybe he can just blame it on Bill O’Brien.

Funny how the media only demands mob justice on some people but wants to wait for facts on others.

FAB802

Contributor
Reaction score
I can wait until the facts play out, like I always do. The "Media" can't control your opinion or anything else unless you're awfully stupid to begin with. It's awful convenient timing for the Texans though.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Let the facts do the talking but if they are true then BAN - HAMMER for life.

Salute the nation

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
6 complaints? Yikes...time to cancel his ***, lol.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Deshanus Watson has a booty complex

black and gold apex

Reaction score
Sounds like way to many condone this type action by the NFL player yet want the entertainment world when this happens to throw the key away. I know the NFL is looking into it just as they have with way to many cases of this sort and done nothing....remember your hero Brown and his attitude towards everyone and has gotten away scott free

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The first 2 seemed like money grabs. Something like the masseuse rubbed up against his junk, which is probably pretty common. But, the 3rd one about the blowjob makes it a little more real. He's still innocent until they can prove he's guilty. And, notice it's the same attorney and all are civil suits. None, from what I saw, went to the police and no investigations. They and the attorney are just looking for money. We shall see.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
So you were sexually assaulted but didn’t call the police? Sounds like bullshit to me. No immediate police report equals false accusations and civil lawsuit equals money grab.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Based on how Ben was treated, Watson should get a 6 game suspension just for conduct detrimental to the league. But, I'm sure he won't. And, if Watson is a known Democrat supporter, nothing will happen to him at all. The "me too" movement doesn't count for Democrats.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
Many assault victims don't goto the police for various reasons. Of course it could be a money grab, but i think the one had some txt messages so we will see what comes out. If any of the victims have proof he will be cooked

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
Same attorney for how many woman? How did they find the same attorney? This has cash grab written all over it.

6Lombardis

Reaction score
Should be nothing less than 6 games, reduced to four on appeal, oh wait he's not a Steeler. Probably amounts to nothing.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
I don’t think it’s suspicious automatically just because they have the same lawyer. Lawyers have investigators and it’s possible that once they got 1 complaint, they found some others who had the same story. My guess is these girls talk. Maybe he was known for this behavior. Once one of them comes forward, it convinces the others to do the same.

I know that there is legitimate massage, but there also is a group of guys who are looking for more and my guess is many of the girls oblige for tips. He finally ran into one or two that weren’t having it and it was a problem.

This could also be a money grab. I do think we should wait for facts and the NFL shouldn’t do a damn thing until it’s resolved. But that’s not how these things are done these days. Now there is a snap judgement on whether the allegations are believed or not and action is demanded. How much the media waits generally depends on whether the accused shares the media’s views on issues.

Watson should get his due process just like everybody else. hopefully people wake up to how important it is that everybody gets the same rules.

FSF

The Agile Financial
Reaction score
He's guilty, oh we're not talking about Ben are we?
My thoughts exactly.
But will his career/reputation be derailed by it?