• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Devin Bush Drama?

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, he now makes the tik tokers look good!! What a ******* idiot! Why do these guys open their mouths when nothing good comes from it? :crazy:
Welcome to our new world. It isn't getting smarter inside and outside of football. I look at it as job security.

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
WTF? This guy sounds like a sick creep

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Nothing surprises me anymore on the crap guys like him do. Athletic ability does NOT equate to intellegence or common sense. As been shown in more cases than not it's actually quite the opposite........ the more athletic usually the more lacking in "smartz".. As each generation comes about it seems the dumber this world becomes......... think about it as now eventually DEVIN will be doing the teaching.

Salute the nation

Reactions: MTC

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Nothing surprises me anymore on the crap guys like him do. Athletic ability does NOT equate to intellegence or common sense. As been shown in more cases than not it's actually quite the opposite........ the more athletic usually the more lacking in "smartz".. As each generation comes about it seems the dumber this world becomes......... think about it as now eventually DEVIN will be doing the teaching.

Salute the nation
Athletes have been coddled since high school.
For most in poverty stricken areas, athletics are the only way out, and that coddling to help them make it creates entitlement and the odd demeanor they develop as they get to college and the pros.

Hate to get political but when the whole kneeling during the anthem was a big media frenzy, I was glad a lot of citizens stopped coddling the guys.
It brought the egos back to reality. It does seem the egos are making a comeback however.

I am one to think brain damage from collision is real. Paired with the money lifestyle like weed, alcohol and even ped’s for that matter all enhance the effects

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score

Salute the nation

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

Black & Gold Bleeder

Forefather
Reaction score
Athletes have been coddled since high school.
For most in poverty stricken areas, athletics are the only way out, and that coddling to help them make it creates entitlement and the odd demeanor they develop as they get to college and the pros.
While i agree with you on the coddling. (happens here in my town..
I disagree sports are the only way out. No matter where you live. There are enough incentives, scholarships, outside agency help, affirmative action, not to mention the GI Bill, the most overlooked incentive in american history. If you want to pull yourself up. You can.

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
This guy was taken so early in the 1st that the Steelers Should Have done a full evaluation on him, including outside work personality as he should be a franchise player given all that was invested in him.

I mean if this guy ***** up I'm gonna get pissed we didn't get TE Fant plus the load of talent that was available later in the draft, like your choice of WR in the 2nd and Cushenberry in the 3rd for example

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I disagree sports are the only way out. No matter where you live. There are enough incentives, scholarships, outside agency help, affirmative action, not to mention the GI Bill, the most overlooked incentive in american history. If you want to pull yourself up. You can.
There is free school too, I know I went to one.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
There are incentives and programs but a lot of them look to sports.
I should’ve worded that better. You got a point

Steelmann

Reaction score
WTF? Somebody hack his phone? I hope so because otherwise this twisted idiot is just digging his own grave.
I looked at all of his tweets when he opened up his mouth in the Tebow , Kapernick thing. What I saw was ******* discouraging. Sometimes I try to shrug it off as me just being old and not really getting why people have to expose themselves to the world seeking attention. I call this generation the “ look,look,look at me “generation. I might be overreacting but I doubt we will see a second contract from Mr Bush.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I looked at all of his tweets when he opened up his mouth in the Tebow , Kapernick thing. What I saw was ******* discouraging. Sometimes I try to shrug it off as me just being old and not really getting why people have to expose themselves to the world seeking attention. I call this generation the “ look,look,look at me “generation. I might be overreacting but I doubt we will see a second contract from Mr Bush.
Unless that ignorance manifests itself onto the field I doubt it effects a second contract. No worries Steeler fans have no trouble speaking their minds when they read bullshit. His social media took a bit.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
I looked at all of his tweets

Ah, gotcha. I didn't as I don't really care what these young athletes have to say for the most part, but this is pretty disturbing IMO.

warriors42

Forefather
Reaction score
******* Ben it's all his fault. If he was a better teammate and leader none of this **** would happen. didn't he learn anything from the Bell and AB fiasco. cause we all know anything that goes bad on this team lands at Ben's feet. God knows that the owner, GM or coach can't be held accountable for these entitled *******'s bullshit.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
******* Ben it's all his fault. If he was a better teammate and leader none of this **** would happen. didn't he learn anything from the Bell and AB fiasco. cause we all know anything that goes bad on this team lands at Ben's feet. God knows that the owner, GM or coach can't be held accountable for these entitled *******'s bullshit.
Amen brother !!!!!!

There is no excuse for this kinfd of bullshit comming from Mr.Bush. I don't know how to get these guys to understand that what they say is bigger than just their little phone screen. They want to be looked up to but things like this really back-fire in that regards. Build your brand.... do it with commen sense as most "shock Jock" BS (bullshit) backfires.

The number of "shock" followers may be greater but the number of REAL followers who will actually spend $$$ with your sponsorers will be far greater in money spent meaning more sponsorship. Obviously math is a neeeded subject for Mr.Bush.

Salute the nation

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I hope he's just bored. He's starting to come off a little AB-ish.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I thank god the 70's teams didn't have social media. I bet some would have been in jail. Can you imagine that Raiders team?

That would have been interesting. I think those guys genuinely hated each other. Now everyone is pals in the off-season.