• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Devin Bush Drama?

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
That would have been interesting. I think those guys genuinely hated each other. Now everyone is pals in the off-season.

EXCEPT Devin Bush towards Tim Tebow, like a one sided feud.

Salute the nation

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
the answer is sooooo simple too. Have your official social media. Either keep it completely non-offensive yourself or get a trusted hanger on buddy to do it for you. Then have a second unofficial one under a different name your friends know and be yourself.

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
the answer is sooooo simple too. Have your official social media. Either keep it completely non-offensive yourself or get a trusted hanger on buddy to do it for you. Then have a second unofficial one under a different name your friends know and be yourself.
Can't even really get away with that because the minute you say something controversial on your second account, some "friend" is gonna out you for their 15 minutes. Or a check from TMZ

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Once more... if social media existed in the 70’s , 80’s or 90’s some of those players that many idolize here would have been exposed as idiotic ******** too... I wouldn’t give a rats *** what a guy does off the field at all... every team is half full of immature, selfish dipshits... until that actively affects on the field play, who the **** cares

The south side, north side, and lateobe stories about old Steelers never got past the locals.. these days the drugs, womanizing, abuse, fights, and arrests would be national news in hours... the nfl machine wouldn’t be able to cover it all up these days

its a rabbit hole not worth exploring imo... as long as bush and tj and juju perform i could care less what they say or do on social media... and I love cats

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Can't even really get away with that because the minute you say something controversial on your second account, some "friend" is gonna out you for their 15 minutes. Or a check from TMZ
#RachelNichols

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Why does Haskins get labeled immature and then cut, and bush gets a pass.

Did we cut Haskins....?

Haskin will be #3 or PS(practice squad). We can't hold Haskins to what another team has done. In other words we have to judge him for what he shows us and if that is imature and we cut him then so be it. If he shows work / ethic / advancement / etc., then we keep him.

AS for Bush, we need him a hell of a lot more and his antics are off season antics. Now if BUSH does this social media stuff durring the season, he will get spoken to and if continued he just might get the axe. TOMLIN will put up with crap in direct proportion ability VS said crap, AB is a great example..

I don't have the answer to the proportion Bush would have to become a cancer but it would more likely than not be directly related to his ability on field. I think once TC (training camp) begins BUSH will fastly be involved with less contoversial tweets.

Salute the nation

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
#RachelNichols
Yes, even Rachel Nichols. Although she was stupid as **** for not checking to make sure she had actually turned off the equipment that uploaded her comments directly to her superiors' network servers. At the least, she ran the risk of being fired for the **** she said about them.

Reactions: MTC

Black & Gold Bleeder

Forefather
Reaction score
why should she be fired. She felt she is being wronged by their diversity moves. Thats what i heard when i listened to it.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Rachel Nichols has some cankles. I saw her face. Thought hit! Saw her recently. More cushion for the pushin, but she can drop a few lbs.

Maria Taylor is hit too

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
why should she be fired. She felt she is being wronged by their diversity moves. Thats what i heard when i listened to it.
It's not what she was feeling. It's the words she was using when describing her superiors. You shouldn't be able to talk **** about your bosses like that and expect to keep your job. Maybe she kept it because she's a woman and they were afraid of a diversity lawsuit. Maybe she kept it because she's Diane Sawyer's niece. But, most folks talk **** on their bosses and the bosses see it on video .. yeah, fired.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
BUSH wants a house next to Tupac's

Salute the nation

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Once more... if social media existed in the 70’s , 80’s or 90’s some of those players that many idolize here would have been exposed as idiotic ******** too... I wouldn’t give a rats *** what a guy does off the field at all... every team is half full of immature, selfish dipshits... until that actively affects on the field play, who the **** cares

The south side, north side, and lateobe stories about old Steelers never got past the locals.. these days the drugs, womanizing, abuse, fights, and arrests would be national news in hours... the nfl machine wouldn’t be able to cover it all up these days

its a rabbit hole not worth exploring imo... as long as bush and tj and juju perform i could care less what they say or do on social media... and I love cats
so you do care?

I couldn't care less what the guys do off the field as long as they don't run afoul of the law or hurt themselves

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

o_O