• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Devin Bush Drama?

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
He basically said any grown man on Tik Tok needs to stay away from him. Seems like a shot at teammates. I get people don't like tik tok, but players are young men. No one no matter what job it is, no one works 24-7 and most people need some time to unwind. You can train study 8+ hours a day and still have time for hobbies. No one questions guys who are out there golfing or shooting commercials or what not. It just seems the social media stuff has an unfair stigma to it.

Also wasnt he the one complaining about Tebow vs Colin? Devin doesn't seem to be giving off a good vibe. I hope he is not creating locker room issues. That is the last thing this team needs.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Bush has put out some questionable tweets this summer.

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
You know....and I can still remember when...

The Pittsburgh Steelers were seen as a "lighthouse" organization throughout all of sports..

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
To me all forms of social media end the moment you step foot in the stadium. Other than that do as you please provided it doesn't embarass your employer.

The guy spoke his mind. It may not be popular (especially among younger generation), but the guy apparently doesn't give a rat's ***.

Fiji Mariner

Reaction score
Says the guy on Twitter lol
Claypool or JuJu could likely kick his @$$
If it’s anything more than good natured ball busting he’s a moron

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
WoW, nice team bonding experience. Nothing like bringing home the BACON for all to share............................................

Salute the nation

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
The guy spoke his mind. It may not be popular (especially among younger generation), but the guy apparently doesn't give a rat's ***.
If Devin Bush is in the locker room and says shove your lame *** tic tok up your ***👏👏 but by saying **** on social media he his being an attention *****.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe he is trying to take a leadership approach. Hopefully goes and jumps off of Twitter himself. Social media is horrible. One area we have been lacking at in the locker room is leadership. Lead away Bush. Put these tiktok idiots in their place. We already know our HC doesn't have the spine to. And TJ better put big brother in his place and tell him to worry about his own locker room. :)

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Social media bacon isn’t really bacon. Fake vegan crap

You're right on that. Notice I didn't offer the use of my one of many BACON cookers....................................

Salute the nation

Reactions: MTC

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
What's the difference between people doing social media, shooting commercials, golfing, traveling, etc etc during their spare time? Look at someone like Peyton Manning. He had many activities outside of football and was still considered one of the best students of the game.

Bush has probably made more controversial tweets than JuJu has so far. JuJu seems to show up in shape and put in proper work in practice. He was still our most dependable receiver even though coaching changed his role to the possession chain moving guy. Some of the things JuJu does helps build team chemistry. If you can enjoy work it makes it better for everyone. I'm not a big fan of social media, but i think it's unfair to equate social media with players being lazy or undedicated.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
JuJu also likes to tictok himself on the other teams logo while on the clock. AB live streamed a locker room HC speach. You dont see a difference there with Manning making a commercial? I do anyways. One is doing it off the clock to make money. The other 2 are on the clock involving the team without their consent selfishly to make money.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
JuJu also likes to tictok himself on the other teams logo while on the clock. AB live streamed a locker room HC speach. You dont see a difference there with Manning making a commercial? I do anyways. One is doing it off the clock to make money. The other 2 are on the clock involving the team without their consent selfishly to make money.
Yes there is a difference, but it seems more of maturity thing than social media. It is certainly not the smartest thing to do, but people have been disrespecting logos long before tik tok was a thing. Look at how sensitive we get when someone disrespects the towel. I did not like JuJu's logo dancing or his comments after he was told to stop. Ultimately he did come around and stop. JuJu showed a lot of maturity and loyalty by staying w/ the Steelers for less $. I just think the media is making way too much out of his social media stuff.

Skott

Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe Bush should worry about making it back into the field and stop worrying about what others are doing...

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
What's the difference between people doing social media, shooting commercials, golfing, traveling, etc etc during their spare time? Look at someone like Peyton Manning. He had many activities outside of football and was still considered one of the best students of the game.

Bush has probably made more controversial tweets than JuJu has so far. JuJu seems to show up in shape and put in proper work in practice. He was still our most dependable receiver even though coaching changed his role to the possession chain moving guy. Some of the things JuJu does helps build team chemistry. If you can enjoy work it makes it better for everyone. I'm not a big fan of social media, but i think it's unfair to equate social media with players being lazy or undedicated.
I agree with the vast majority of this post, but the dancing on logos **** was just too much for me. I don't even think it matters that much, but I do think it pressurizes you to try to do more than you should. I also think when you lose, you look like a ****** idiot.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes there is a difference, but it seems more of maturity thing than social media. It is certainly not the smartest thing to do, but people have been disrespecting logos long before tik tok was a thing. Look at how sensitive we get when someone disrespects the towel. I did not like JuJu's logo dancing or his comments after he was told to stop. Ultimately he did come around and stop. JuJu showed a lot of maturity and loyalty by staying w/ the Steelers for less $. I just think the media is making way too much out of his social media stuff.
You can call it loyality. I call it smart. He is banking on himself to have an upswing season with Ben. Then test the market again with the cap inflating upwards. He didn't get what he thinks he was worth. Did his tiktoking devalue him in the eyes of some teams? Maybe.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Did he stay with the Steelers for $50 less?
I know a guy that needs $50