• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Devin Bush on Tebow signing

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Just dumb. Worry about yourself Devin Bush. You've accomplished nothing in your short career thus far. Being jealous of a guy given a long shot to make a team at a new position is pretty pathetic.

You know like hundreds of guys in camp every year.

Kaperdick pig socks could have been playing years ago. He doesn't want to play and he's a massive diva pain in the *** that brings nothing but negative attention.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
As far as Kaepernick, again, I'm not sure why anyone cares. If he wanted a job in the NFL, he'd have one. It may not be on his terms, but he could have a NFL job if he really wanted one. If you ask me, between the NIKE deal and his activism, he doesn't need the money. At this point, he's just trying to be a martyr to the victim class if you ask me.
SF originally offered him another contract for #2 QB money because he was at that time their #2 QB, but he didn't like that and said no.
By that time the league had figured out his game and knew if they could contain him and force him to pass then he wasn't all that good or accurate.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
I just dont get what one has to do with the other.

GILBERT

Reaction score
I agree that Bush should worry about himself.

Looks like Meyer is trying to play marketing manager putting Jags top of mind. Or perhaps, he thinks Tebow can show these young guys a strong work ethic. (whether he makes team or not!).

diver

Reaction score
I think many of you are making more out of a dumb tweet than is really necessary.

Damn the offseason sucks,
You're right. It's just tiresome is all. They just had a draft, which the majority of the guys drafted were black, and 2 qbs drafted in the first round were black. This idea that Kapernick isn't getting a chance because he's black...bullshit. Maybe it's because he is an ******* who can't play anymore. No more, no less than that.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
You're right. It's just tiresome is all. They just had a draft, which the majority of the guys drafted were black, and 2 qbs drafted in the first round were black. This idea that Kapernick isn't getting a chance because he's black...bullshit. Maybe it's because he is an ******* who can't play anymore. No more, no less than that.
and which part of bush's tweet referenced race?

t-man

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
All you freedom of speech, I love big AL for representing his country, blah blah blah ************* sure do get pissed when an opinion might not jive with yours gets posted. I don't give a **** what he posts on social media, the exceptions being nazi views, etc, due to the fact that a view that holds others should be eliminated from society can not stand in a society that says all are equal. That's about it as far as lines go with me, and that's my personal position, I still support his right to say ****, but in general, some **** is going to get you fired, because while most companies want to be viewed as companies that support everyone, very few want to be the company of Nazi Germany.

Joe

diver

Reaction score
When he said it wasn't about race. Which is exactly what it is about. There is absolutely no reason to bring it up otherwise. None. To act as if it might have been about something different is just being willfully obtuse.

mdk2

Reaction score
You keep saying that but if he's not relating it to race than why is he bringing up Kapernick? Ya know, the guy that has been talked about not getting a job because he's black for about 10 years now. What other reason would he have to bring his name in to a story about Tim Tebow.

diver

Reaction score
All you freedom of speech, I love big AL for representing his country, blah blah blah ************* sure do get pissed when an opinion might not jive with yours gets posted. I don't give a **** what he posts on social media, the exceptions being nazi views, etc, due to the fact that a view that holds others should be eliminated from society can not stand in a society that says all are equal. That's about it as far as lines go with me, and that's my personal position, I still support his right to say ****, but in general, some **** is going to get you fired, because while most companies want to be viewed as companies that support everyone, very few want to be the company of Nazi Germany.

Joe
Maybe. My biggest issue is it doesn't make sense the comparison he made. I like to trout fish. It's like saying to me that I've been catching all brook trout, maybe I should give the brown trout a chance to get caught. Huh? Nonsensical, like his tweet.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
When he said it wasn't about race. Which is exactly what it is about. There is absolutely no reason to bring it up otherwise. None. To act as if it might have been about something different is just being willfully obtuse.
How do you know what is in the man's head or heart? Nothing in his initial tweet was racial, unless YOU wanted to take it that way. Nothing in his follow up tweet stating it wasn't about race, just competitor to competitor was racial, unless YOU wanted to take it that way.

Hell if I was him I would throw **** like this out there just to piss off all the fucktards who just have to get their panties in a bunch over something

mdk2

Reaction score
How do you know what is in the man's head or heart? Nothing in his initial tweet was racial, unless YOU wanted to take it that way. Nothing in his follow up tweet stating it wasn't about race, just competitor to competitor was racial, unless YOU wanted to take it that way.

Hell if I was him I would throw **** like this out there just to piss off all the fucktards who just have to get their panties in a bunch over something
Kinda like the fucktards getting their panties in a bunch over Tebow getting an invite to camp from his former coach in college?

Or are they allowed to ***** about that and everyone else needs to shut up?

If they don't make nothing into something in the first place, then this topic doesn't exist.

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Kinda like the fucktards getting their panties in a bunch over Tebow getting an invite to camp from his former coach in college?

Or are they allowed to ***** about that and everyone else needs to shut up?

If they don't make nothing into something in the first place, then this topic doesn't exist.
Bush is not a child..

Im sure he knows what happens when a high profile athlete makes a controversial comment on a social media account..

If I may gripe a little...
It just gets harder and harder almost daily to care about this current group of Steelers..

if it isn’t juju with his juvenile antics and remarks, it’s our overrated never accomplished nothing in the nfl first round draft pick who is rehabbing a serious knee injury being more worried about ******* Tebow and Kapernick...

Maybe I’m just getting old and grouchy but damn I miss the Steeler football club players of years gone by..

mdk2

Reaction score
Bush is not a child..

Im sure he knows what happens when a high profile athlete makes a controversial comment on a social media account..

If I may gripe a little...
It just gets harder and harder almost daily to care about this current group of Steelers..

if it isn’t juju with his juvenile antics and remarks, it’s our overrated never accomplished nothing in the nfl first round draft pick who is rehabbing a serious knee injury being more worried about ******* Tebow and Kapernick...

Maybe I’m just getting old and grouchy but damn I miss the Steeler football club players of years gone by..
Nah, it's not you getting old.
I'm not that old and I'm sick of this type of garbage.

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
Kap played himself out of the league. Him not having a job is no fault but his own.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Exactly. Kap isn’t good enough to offset the baggage and bad PR he brings. For example, Antonio Brown IS good enough to offset his baggage and still has a job (and a shiny new Super Bowl ring).

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

That's basically Twitter's function.

diver

Reaction score

It makes no sense otherwise. It just doesn't. And in the event, I am not at all worked up over what he posted. I have not lost one second of sleep over it. I am simply pointing out the fact that it makes no sense if it wasn't racial.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
It makes no sense otherwise. It just doesn't. And in the event, I am not at all worked up over what he posted. I have not lost one second of sleep over it. I am simply pointing out the fact that it makes no sense if it wasn't racial.
and what law says tweets have to make sense?

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, let's not forget the laughing emojis. So, who is he laughing at? Tebow? That makes no sense because Tebow got a job. So, it must be Kaepernick. Because he doesn't have a job. But then, that wouldn't be a racial issue. Hmmmm ... maybe he's laughing because he believes Kaepernick is a better QB than Tebow. But, that wouldn't be racial either. And, it ignores the fact that Tebow is trying out as a TE.
Quite a conundrum for those who wish to go down the rabbit hole.
Truthfully, it's a danged Tweet. To quote one the greatest philosophers of the last six years:
MW-GL355_zaraja_20180621151701_NS.jpg

diver

Reaction score
Well, let's not forget the laughing emojis. So, who is he laughing at? Tebow? That makes no sense because Tebow got a job. So, it must be Kaepernick. Because he doesn't have a job. But then, that wouldn't be a racial issue. Hmmmm ... maybe he's laughing because he believes Kaepernick is a better QB than Tebow. But, that wouldn't be racial either. And, it ignores the fact that Tebow is trying out as a TE.
Quite a conundrum for those who wish to go down the rabbit hole.
Truthfully, it's a danged Tweet. To quote one the greatest philosophers of the last six years:
MW-GL355_zaraja_20180621151701_NS.jpg
Well, the truth is if we are all responding in this thread, I guess we do more than we want to admit.