• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Devin Bush on Tebow signing

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
Bwahaha ..... If that's what you took from it. Have at it. lmao
I didn't have to take anything from it, you listed Tebow's middling minor league baseball career among your own reasons that he is a "media *****."

Have a fantastic day!

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
bermudasteel said:

How is the statement race driven???
Come on man....give another reason to even bring up the comparison. It's sad to me that so far Steeler football has mostly stayed away from this racial crap. Just one more reason to move away from the NFL when idiot kids can't help themselves from making stupid remarks.

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't have to take anything from it, you listed Tebow's middling minor league baseball career among your own reasons that he is a "media *****."

Have a fantastic day!
As I said, take that how you want. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Having a GREAT day!! Hope yours is all you deserve!

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
As I said, take that how you want. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Having a GREAT day!! Hope yours is all you deserve!
If I'm taking it the wrong way (which I can only assume is the case, what with your little rolling eyeballs and crying symbols), why don't you kindly explain why you included it in your list there?

And, btw, I really don't give a **** what kind of day you have. Ever. Don't take that the wrong way.

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
If I'm taking it the wrong way (which I can only assume is the case, what with your little rolling eyeballs and crying symbols), why don't you kindly explain why you included it in your list there?

And, btw, I really don't give a **** what kind of day you have. Ever. Don't take that the wrong way.
Bless your heart ... Somebody's little nerves got touched.
And btw, I don't owe you ANY explanation. I said take it how you want to. Why? Because truthfully, I could care less how you take it.
Have a night Top. Have a night.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Bacon is good. Had a side order of pancakes with mine. mmmmm

Funny thing, last night I baked in oven a pound of bacon and used it as topping for a pizza. Real good supper but the odd thing was this morning when I wen to get the left overs out to eat for breakfast.............. There wasn't any........ I think someone came in the middle of the nigh and took it (I live by myself) .................... LoL

Salute the nation

FordFairLane

Reaction score

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Five pages of ******* Tim Tebow. Lol.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Bush needs to work on his game, not care about a former back up signing with the worst team in the league. Some Steelers lack focus.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Tebows a great athlete and he has the size to play TE. I wouldn’t be totally surprised if he makes it.
I sort of would be surprised. Not because of any ability or inability that he may or may not possess. It is the time frame from being away from the game. Initially if he made the switch from QB to TE would be difficult in its own right. But to be away from the game is hard with one year off let alone any time past that. I have to sell on his chances. And I am not someone who is down on Tebow. I have nothing against the guy.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Bush needs to work on his game, not care about a former back up signing with the worst team in the league. Some Steelers lack focus.
FOCUS.................

Salute the nation

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score

Kelvin Benjamin got a job before Kaepernick. Wait til we play the Giants.

Hmmm, it's almost as if teams will sign former high profile underperforming guys who humble themselves by taking minimum salaries and being open to position changes yet are less apt to sign them if they demand to be paid as a starter and refuse to be a backup. Must be some kind of IST going on here.