• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Devin Bust

ChampYINZ

Reaction score
Reports out they won’t sign him for the 5th year, what kind of effort are we gonna get next year?

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
Well what else could they do honestly. Devin Bush is a combination of two of the following:
Injured still or injury prevented him from properly preparing for the season (this is definitely part of it).
Lost all confidence in what he does.
Doesn't give a **** and is sulking against the team.
I'm almost certain of the first and totally unsure of two and three. But it's definitely one of them.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
If he looks the way he does in practice next July cut him or trade him for the 6th or 7th you would get then. No.point in dumping him now unless he is cancer.

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
Really just think that the kid doesn't want to be in Pittsburgh. Think about his Tweets earlier in the year. His statement that "They can't stop me Tweeting" (paraphrased) and then the way his play has fallen off; even since the beginning of the year. Seems like an orchestrated attempt to get to another (possibly bigger?) market.
*I keep thinking back to his Draft day outfit ... Definitely the outfit of a guy who wants to be noticed.

str8liner

Reaction score
Really just think that the kid doesn't want to be in Pittsburgh. Think about his Tweets earlier in the year. His statement that "They can't stop me Tweeting" (paraphrased) and then the way his play has fallen off; even since the beginning of the year. Seems like an orchestrated attempt to get to another (possibly bigger?) market.
*I keep thinking back to his Draft day outfit ... Definitely the outfit of a guy who wants to be noticed.
But I thought everyone loves playing for........

Oh nevermind......

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I get that but the best way to get to a better team in a bigger market is to play well. Not all pro athletes are real smart though.
Granted he got hurt this year but JuJu is an example of playing your cards right.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Hey Bush had 2 solo tackles today vs the rats. That's some serious first round talent

fogdoctor

Reaction score
I thought it was a good pick. Clearly, I was wrong. So very very wrong.

Skott

Contributor
Reaction score
He’s a waste. I’ve seen people with injuries play with heart and he looks like he doesn’t care and is playing 2 hand touch

ExUSAF

Contributor
Reaction score
Was he really that bad his first years here? I thought he was supposed to be doing well before the injury.

fogdoctor

Reaction score
Was he really that bad his first years here? I thought he was supposed to be doing well before the injury.
No. He made mistakes but he flashed elite speed. Currently, he is playing slow and still making the same mistakes.

Stewey

Reaction score
Bush's heart and mind has been with Big 10 Champ Michigan all year, that's the problem.

Today his mind was on the Michigan Georgia game.

Bluesteel

Reaction score
He had his best hit of the season on a meaningless 3rd down play, with the Ravens deep in their own territory, to end the first half! I was like, “where is that type of play when it really matters???”

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
He had his best hit of the season on a meaningless 3rd down play, with the Ravens deep in their own territory, to end the first half! I was like, “where is that type of play when it really matters???”
I think on wins like today threads like this should take a back seat. He made a good play and the D held the rats to under 20.

nooneuno

Forefather
Reaction score
Funniest part of that was Freeman got up acting the fool like he did something. Doing the spoon to mouth eating motion for 30 seconds. Guess he was full the second half, didnt do crap

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
All-Pro ... there will be Benjamins on the line.

My thinking also and ADD in the fact he has another off season to be fully healed. This I think is most iportant but I don't think he will be that dominant force to be reconed with in the middle.

Salute the nation

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
guessing somewhere between Barbara and Laura Bush effort from what he has shown this year

Hillery-arious.......................... Just in case he looks in new direction....

Salute the nation

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
The new york market would rip him apart. Media there is brutal.

LA he may have a chance. Maybe the fairly liberal market, fans would sympathize with him.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Yeah we all want our Bush performing. 👊😁
263718915_10220315020491203_1740087649699297914_n.jpg