• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dhb

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I always thought he was pretty fast, so he can take the top off. Congratulations DHB and many a long catches may await you.

Salute the nation

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
DHB is a very nice option as a No. 4 receiver who plays well on special teams. He gets knocked for his drops, but he came up with some big plays last season.

Reactions: MTC

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
DHB is a very nice option as a No. 4 receiver who plays well on special teams. He gets knocked for his drops, but he came up with some big plays last season.[/QUOTE

I don't really remember many drops last year... Last year was probably his best as a pro.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
DHB reminds me a lot of Nate Washington. Just faster. Nate's time as a Steeler was durable. Just like DHB

FordFairLane

Reaction score
I think we MB out we see AB break 2k if he stays healthy and a lot of passes spread around. I feel Coates and DHB fill the deep threat shoes left with MB suspended. Green and James probably improve our overall stat line for Miller in receiving yards from the TE. But I also feel we will need them out in routes more because neither are Miller when it comes to blocking so if they are spread out or run a route it at least takes one guy away from Bell. But as for the deep threat I could see Coates and DHB bother averaging 20+ypc.

Punxsutawney

Reaction score
DHB reminds me a lot of Nate Washington. Just faster. Nate's time as a Steeler was durable. Just like DHB

Washington was/is a much better receiver than DHB.

DHB has talent, but he has no feel for the game.

I sincerely doubt that Washington would have stept out of bounds on that should-have-been TD in last season's opener in New England.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score

DHB is a ST demon. Period. The reason he is on our team.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score

I sincerely doubt that Washington would have stept out of bounds on that should-have-been TD in last season's opener in New England.

Maybe not...... but it was always a 50/50 chance whether he would catch or drop the passes that came his way.

steelermania

Reaction score
Bey has been a good pickup, at a good price. He didn't suffer from the drops last year. People still hold it against him that he didn't live up to his draft status. We didn't spend the pick, so why should we care? He's been a serviceable player for us, and I'm glad we have him. I'd take him over most fourth receivers out there.

steelermania

Reaction score

Washington was very erratic when he was here. He got better after he left.

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Washington was very erratic when he was here. He got better after he left.

Washington had the only catch on the superbowl drive, that didn't go to Santonio Holmes. Thanks for the ring Tiffin Tornado!

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
Bey has been a good pickup, at a good price. He didn't suffer from the drops last year. People still hold it against him that he didn't live up to his draft status. We didn't spend the pick, so why should we care? He's been a serviceable player for us, and I'm glad we have him. I'd take him over most fourth receivers out there.

Exactly if he lived up to the pick he wouldn't be here playing for us