• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dilemma: Romo/Rivers, Eifert/Gates

Spike

Reaction score
I could screw this up several ways. Romo rust vs Rivers with no WR's / Bad Andy, Rivers with no one else to throw to but Gates.

+ my opponent has Witten and I could mooch pts if Romo goes big with him

who do you trust?

Last edited:

thumbring

Reaction score
I have to choose between Romo and Matt Ryan. I hate Matt Ryan so I'm going with Romo. Ryan is the most overrated QB in the NFL.

I also have Eifert and he laid an egg last week so I look for him to bounce back in this one.

Spike

Reaction score
Thanks TR - I'm still bouncing back and forth - I don't like Cincy facing Arizona D on primetime again, Baaaaad Andy might not bounce Eiferts way

Gates and RIvers would be the conservative way in my close match-up - even with Gates on one leg

thumbring

Reaction score
Yeah, I have to hope Eifert bounces back. He hasn't had two bad games in a row yet this year. I really need this game.

I'm just hoping Romo comes out flinging it. I also have Dez, so really been looking forward to Romo's return.

Spike

Reaction score
yeah - that was a mess - Rivers had nobody left to throw to and Gates is done

I played Eifert, didn't matter

thumbring

Reaction score
Romo wasn't great, but ok. I won anyway, even though Ryan got a few more points. Yeah, Eifert is a stud.

Spike

Reaction score
I'm dropping Gates, benching Rivers and picking up for Hoyer next week vs Nawlins!