• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Divisional Game 1 - Titans vs. *'s

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
So somebody thought the Titans had a snowball's chance in hell tonight? They didn't. They barely beat the Bills. NE beats up ****** teams. That's what they do. No surprises here.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I'd say they heavily slant these things into 85% chance of winning. I remember Jets season ticket holders suing the NFL because of the pats***** cheating. On the back of the ticket is a disclaimer and it essentially says....entertainment product and promises nothing. They do not have to be legit. There's no legal binding for ****. It's not that hard to figure out.

Penguins&Steelers

Reaction score
I'd say they heavily slant these things into 85% chance of winning. I remember Jets season ticket holders suing the NFL because of the pats***** cheating. On the back of the ticket is a disclaimer and it essentially says....entertainment product and promises nothing. They do not have to be legit. There's no legal binding for ****. It's not that hard to figure out.
I don't really see the point in the NFL fixing games for new England. I agree they get some bs calls, no denying that. But why the **** would they want the pats in the super bowl year after year. Can't be good for ratings compared to having a new team in or the Steelers.

Sent from my Pixel using Steeler Nation mobile app

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I don't really see the point in the NFL fixing games for new England. I agree they get some bs calls, no denying that. But why the **** would they want the pats in the super bowl year after year. Can't be good for ratings compared to having a new team in or the Steelers.

Has nothing to do with ratings. The league needs the public to think the Pats***** aren't cheating anymore and can still win SB's without it.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I've said this before with Gronk. He runs a 4.8-4.9. He is ******* slow. The only way he gets open is by grabbing his defender and throwing them to the side, which is a penalty, even within 5 yards of the line. You can not grab and throw or push an opposing player out of your way or to the ground. Other teams must have notified the league of this and nothing has ever been done and they aren't about to start now.

If we win today, we must put a LB on him at the line (bigger and stronger than a safety) and then after the 5 yards, let Davis pick him up in coverage. Gronk didn't have a big game last night, though. One TD but you can bet he pushed off or held to get open. He does 90% of the time.

Steel G

Reaction score
I don't really see the point in the NFL fixing games for new England. I agree they get some bs calls, no denying that. But why the **** would they want the pats in the lwoB repuS year after year. Can't be good for ratings compared to having a new team in or the Steelers.

Sent from my Pixel using Steeler Nation mobile app

For regular season and playoff games, it's huge ratings in the Boston metro area for CBS, who are basically in bed with Kraft.

And the ratings are always high for the SB, especially when most of the country wants to see them lose.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I've said this before with Gronk. He runs a 4.8-4.9. He is ******* slow. The only way he gets open is by grabbing his defender and throwing them to the side, which is a penalty, even within 5 yards of the line. You can not grab and throw or push an opposing player out of your way or to the ground. Other teams must have notified the league of this and nothing has ever been done and they aren't about to start now.

If we win today, we must put a LB on him at the line (bigger and stronger than a safety) and then after the 5 yards, let Davis pick him up in coverage. Gronk didn't have a big game last night, though. One TD but you can bet he pushed off or held to get open. He does 90% of the time.

Bit he's Gronk man. He has that cool last name abbreviation and he spikes the football with authority...haha....All kidding aside he does so much offensive pass interference it's absurd. That whole secondary does so much clutching and grabbing way past 5 yards. The jagoff did get away with the same bullshit. You throw in a good pass rush and you look all world. The pats ***** do it with scrubs.

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
So somebody thought the Titans had a snowball's chance in hell tonight? They didn't. They barely beat the Bills. NE beats up ****** teams. That's what they do. No surprises here.

They barely beat the Chiefs. Jax barely beat the Bills.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

WAKE up Charles..........read steelerlyn's post

Salute the nation