• Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Do you know of a Steelers Bar?

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Then tell us! What are you waiting for? Let's compile an updated list that we can share with Steeler Nation across the world.

We know every city in America has a Steelers Bar, and many across the world. So we'd love to connect everyone with a new list of TRUE Steelers fan spots!

ADVERTISEMENT

bermudasteel

Top four in the Tampa Bay area:

1. O'Brien's (North Tampa)
2. The Blind Goat (South Tampa)
3. Glory Days Grill (Tampa Palms)
4. Cooter's (Clearwater)

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

madinsomniac

Geez i posted a thread because my stupid phone would not open this right

Anyhow Spencerz in myrtle beach

Treys out on 101st in Tulsa Oklahoma

thats off the top of my head

TDX27

I randomly met the people who run this fan club at Primantis in Ft. Lauderdale before the Dolphins game in 16. Tailgated with them the next day.
Good people. I sponsored one of the games a couple years ago. I need to do it again. They get sponsors for every game so there is a raffle and giveaways each week. They also bring in former players for autographs. Louis Lipps was there a couple years ago.

BLITZ

I havent been to a Steelers bar in years. Hate crowds. love my basement set up.

But......

Joes on weed Street. Chicago
Sneaky Petes in Va beach
Harolds Corral Cave creek az
salty dog ocean shitty md

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Good people. I sponsored one of the games a couple years ago. I need to do it again. They get sponsors for every game so there is a raffle and giveaways each week. They also bring in former players for autographs. Louis Lipps was there a couple years ago.
You can sponsor a segment of the SN Podcast lol.

SteelerSask

My Basement
Mine too. Buddy made me a Jerome Bettis liquor dispenser made of plumbing pipes. I'm framing the Signed Troy Polamalu Jersey another buddy gave me for my 50th to go with the hundred Steelers mementos, my best being a signed Dick Lebeau picture that someone I knew who was hunting buddies with Dick's son when he came to Canada.

Reactions: JMM

JMM

Vulcans never bluff
Giuseppe's Steel City Pizza in Daytona Beach, FL. Beautiful joint with great grub and tons of memorabilia.
Giuseppe's sounds really familiar. Did it exist in DAB in the early 90s under just the name Giuseppe's Pizza?

Is the Oyster Pub still a Steelers hangout?

Last edited:

Ron Burgundy

SW Florida, Nick & Stella's Family Sports Pub in Ft. Myers. Legit Steelers Bar. Stella and the late Nick (R.I.P.) are Yinzers.
Hands-down the best pizza in Ft. Myers.
Been there, my parents used to live down the road.

ADVERTISEMENT