• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Down go the Bills

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Our D played a fantastic game all around. Our line played well. Our OLB's and ILB's played well. And, our "weak link", the secondary played well. I see why Tomlin and Butler weren't worried about the secondary. Now, we need to play a team that will run and pass to see how good we truly are. The Bills came out and basically were a total passing team with minimal running. Our coaches said we had a plan for Diggs and they did. Not only Diggs, but they had an answer for their entire passing attack. The only thing I would have liked to see them do is hit Allen when he was running. They had a couple shots at him and either whiffed or didn't take the shot.

skline00

Reaction score
What is not talked about much is how Buffalo went for it on 4th down, what 2 or 3 times?

I get it if you are down at the end of the game and need to score to win but they were playing a solid Defense that was keeping the Steelers in the game.

I think going for it on 4th sent a message to the Stiller D that the Bills could dominate them. I think it was the nitro that lit the D into overdrive.

Once the Offense got cranked up Buffalo woke up and realized it was in a slugfest. It was too late.

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Adjustments is all I can think, and not Tomlin! Canada has a mouth and will express. Hoping he looked in mirror and tossed out “game plan” and made adjustments. Line, calls, receivers all looked different. In 2nd half on D, looked more like Tomlin was listening in on Butler. Unlike, 1st where it appears MT was calling plays. Do your job: motivate, inspire, pump up and use your big words in post game style points
It's amazing that you believe that Tomlin had nothing to do with the win. Yup, the head coach had nothing to do with any half time adjustments. LOL

Stewey

Reaction score
It's amazing that you believe that Tomlin had nothing to do with the win. Yup, the head coach had nothing to do with any half time adjustments. LOL

His halftime pep talk must have been amazing!

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Buffalo Holders

Buffalo Holders
Dreadlock Ingram
There was a Buffalo Holder, in the Heart of Every Play

Yoi Yoi Yoi, Yoi Yoi-Yoi Yoi
Yoi Yoi Yoi Yoi Yoi Yoi-Yoi Yoi Yoi

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
I think going for it on 4th sent a message to the Stiller D that the Bills could dominate them. I think it was the nitro that lit the D into overdrive.
It may have sent that message, especially considering the defense likes to play with a chip on its shoulder. More likely it was that Buffalo had zero respect for our offense and wasn't worried about putting their own defense on a short field.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
It may have sent that message, especially considering the defense likes to play with a chip on its shoulder. More likely it was that Buffalo had zero respect for our offense and wasn't worried about putting their own defense on a short field.
well they got that shoved up their ***** didn't they