• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dynasty keeper league QB question

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Keep one QB, Cam Newton or Jared Goff and why?

Muchas gracias!

LeXX75

Contributor
Reaction score
Need more info really ...you in win now mode or know your team is in a bit of a rebuild. If you are in rebuild mode keep Goff...but if your team is ready for a run the next couple years roll with Cam

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Need more info really ...you in win now mode or know your team is in a bit of a rebuild. If you are in rebuild mode keep Goff...but if your team is ready for a run the next couple years roll with Cam

It's an IDP league w 2 QB slots. I was invited to take over an existing roster, build it up through draft and FA and won the league last year.

There is one keeper per position, I'm pretty set but need to figure out my QB going forward.

QB Goff or Newton
RB Leveon Bell
WR AB
TE Kelce

I'm leaning towards Goff as his arrow seems to be pointing up. Cam may have peaked already in FF, and who knows how much more pounding he can take in the run game.

Thanks for the feedback gents!

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'd go with Goff, too.
Newton will get his points via running since he doesnt have much at the WR position. Which also puts him at a higher risk for injury.