• Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Early games.

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Vader

Saw the new "blind side block" rule. It suck.

Clowns looking good against a bad TN team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Chicoman

I hate to say it but the Clowns look good vs Titans. Right down the field on the first drive for a TD.

Botched the XP though....6-0 Clowns!

ADVERTISEMENT

Supersteeler

I just learned from the Browns game that screen passes are dead in the NFL. Browns throw a screen, the OT blocks down on the DB....AS DESIGNED IN THE PLAY...and gets hit with a personal; foul for a blindside block. Aside from the fact that it was not a blindside block, the goddamn play is designed to have the guy guarding the player catching the screen to be blocked out of the play. The play does not work without the block...that's the key to it. If they are calling those blindside blocks you can go ahead and take every screen pass out of your playbook now. Fucking stupid league.

Chicoman

I just learned from the Browns game that screen passes are dead in the NFL. Browns throw a screen, the OT blocks down on the DB....AS DESIGNED IN THE PLAY...and gets hit with a personal; foul for a blindside block. Aside from the fact that it was not a blindside block, the goddamn play is designed to have the guy guarding the player catching the screen to be blocked out of the play. The play does not work without the block...that's the key to it. If they are calling those blindside blocks you can go ahead and take every screen pass out of your playbook now. Fucking stupid league.

Yeah I noticed that too....that was a terrible call! The officials and Duh-Fuhrer have all but ruined the game I once loved!

tapeANaspirin2it

league will adjust that, Offenses need screen passes to deal with blitzes. If defenses don't have to worry about screens, they can rush harder and get more hits on QBs.

Chicoman

Titans getting some good pressure on Mayfield. Mayfield keeps trying to extend the play and look downfield....he's paid for it a few times today.....

ADVERTISEMENT