• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Early games.

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Kyler Murray looks like garbage, Multiple passes batted down at the line. Oklahoma had a very good OL. He just got to sit back there with no pressure and throw to wide open guys or take off running. It was so easy.

That's my concern with Tua as well. It's hard to judge these spread QBs on great teams because it's so damn easy for them most of the time.

First of all, Murray and Tua are NOT the same QB. Tua has amazing accuracy and only runs when necessary.

Please don't let your hate for the SEC shine thru...

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Miami looked like a high school football team out there, but I wouldn't sleep on the Ravens. They looked really solid in just about every facet of the game today. And I'm going to shut up about Lamar Jackson, that rainbow he threw to Hollywood Brown on that 83 yard TD was a thing of beauty.

If I wanted to 'toot my horn' ---I'd tell you that I told Coach Lamar Jackson would throw the ball better than Mike Vick...

Gonna be an interesting run to the AFCN title...

fogdoctor

Reaction score
Foles - Broken clavicle and surgery scheduled. Sad to see him to down but we need to call Jacksonville and send them Dobbs for a 4th or 5th.

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
At what point does Bell get frustrated with being a Jet, act like a psycho, not report, gets let go, is signed by the Pats?

When you see him hire Drew Rosenhaus you'll know the plan is being set into action:thumb::thumb:

Reactions: JMM

fogdoctor

Reaction score
Kyler Murray looks like garbage, Multiple passes batted down at the line. Oklahoma had a very good OL. He just got to sit back there with no pressure and throw to wide open guys or take off running. It was so easy.

That's my concern with Tua as well. It's hard to judge these spread QBs on great teams because it's so damn easy for them most of the time.

Murray does not look like belongs on an NFL field.

Pittsburgh Charlie

Forefather
Reaction score
Who watched the Browns today? I needed that game, all the penalties and getting hammered just made my day and throw in the interception by Titans for a TD and watching a Brown fan throw a beer on the player , the best. After all this Brown crap just needed a good healthy laugh. Thank you Cleveland and thank you Jets for allowing Bell to feel victory oh I mean a bitter lost to Buffalo

I did!!!

https://youtu.be/9vQaVIoEjOM

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

fogdoctor

Reaction score
Jameis Winston, why is he still starting?

fogdoctor

Reaction score
Because Bruce does not have another crash dummy to start in Tampa...

I was going to say bullshit but then I remembered that Blaine Gabbert is the backup. So, I get why he is starting.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
You have to love Delanie Walker

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Delanie Walker channeled his inner Dennis Green when asked about the Browns after their big win. <a href="https://t.co/ugv6w7MiXA">pic.twitter.com/ugv6w7MiXA</a></p>— TURRON DAVENPORT (@TDavenport_NFL) <a href="https://twitter.com/TDavenport_NFL/status/1170800478483091456?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 8, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

fogdoctor

Reaction score
Colts game is interesting. Jacoby Brissett is not terrible.

Super Dave

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The Raven fake punt up 35-3 was a super awesome Ray Ray Harbaugh type thing to do.

Week 1
Cleveland still is the factory of sadness
Baltimore is still full of douchebaggery
and the Pats still cheat with brazen wanton abandon, everybody knows it, and Goodell won't do jack **** about it.

Fished in.

20120817-191624.jpg

Spike

Reaction score
21-20 Seattle having trouble with Cincy, cmon u *******, dont let Andy beat u

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
Cards come back big and tie it up