• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Day 2020

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Some of the memes that came out of that were fantastic. My ribs hurt from laughing last night.

vf1x80zsqkc61.jpg

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The true facts about Trump's return home:

8cd6b12f-6ec6-4fce-8e55-413fc187ce53_750x422.jpg

Trump.JPG

000_8Z82ZH.jpg

Further, only a complete ******* moron would believe that Donald Trump "looked after himself" by becoming President. He donated his Presidential wages, lost business due to government rules regarding dealings with foreign nations, was vilified and defamed for eight years, suddenly had a nobody ***** prosecutor in NY looking at his taxes for no reason she can explain. Donald Trump never needed the office of Presidency. America is vastly better for his doing so, as middle class voters had somebody finally recognize them, China was taken to task for its theft and aborted trade deals from prior Chinese "Presidential" lackeys, manufacturing jobs returned, wages grew.

Only the stupidest of the dumb think Trump somehow benefited from the Presidency, and only the dullest of the stupid believe the vast majority of Americans are anything other than much better off because of his time in office.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
If I was Trump...I would consider that a positive.

Just see Spike's posts for what they are. A form of personal retribution in his demented mind. He used to run SNS and fancied himself Nostradamus around these parts.

He predicted Liz Warren would win the Democratic nomination and when she didn't, we called him out for it. Got his depends in a knot real bad over that.

Then, when the Wuhan Virus hit, he insisted it was going to be the bubonic plague and people once again didn't agree with him. That doesn't sit well with Spike, because Spike believes he's the smartest person in the room. Got offended. Went hard core fear mongering to the point people were getting pissed and asking him to stop.

Then he took his depends and his Metamucil and hid under a bed like Tibs until the election.

Since, he's done nothing but gloat. Doesn't engage in dialogue. It's self-flagellation and trying to tell everyone "See how smart I am??"

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
From what I read this morning....Bernie's mittens were the highlight of the day..

Dense as I may be, what is the reasoning behind the memes? Are people making fun of the Bern? Seems like the liberals on line are having a good time with it, I thought he was a saint to them.

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Dense as I may be, what is the reasoning behind the memes? Are people making fun of the Bern? Seems like the liberals on line are having a good time with it, I thought he was a saint to them.

Yeah--I got one from my liberal buddy...not sure why their amused by them either?

Im trying to determine if its a underhanded poke at conservatives?

NCSteelerfan

Reaction score
Yeah--I got one from my liberal buddy...not sure why their amused by them either?

Im trying to determine if its a underhanded poke at conservatives?

No, it's not a poke at anyone but Bernie. The way he was sitting there looking like he had better things to do, the gloves, etc. People have always taken little bits like these and meme'd the hell out of them.

Phinnster

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Just see Spike's posts for what they are. A form of personal retribution in his demented mind. He used to run SNS and fancied himself Nostradamus around these parts.

He predicted Liz Warren would win the Democratic nomination and when she didn't, we called him out for it. Got his depends in a knot real bad over that.

Then, when the Wuhan Virus hit, he insisted it was going to be the bubonic plague and people once again didn't agree with him. That doesn't sit well with Spike, because Spike believes he's the smartest person in the room. Got offended. Went hard core fear mongering to the point people were getting pissed and asking him to stop.

Then he took his depends and his Metamucil and hid under a bed like Tibs until the election.

Since, he's done nothing but gloat. Doesn't engage in dialogue. It's self-flagellation and trying to tell everyone "See how smart I am??"

Spike's always been a complete ******* loser, no surprise he turned out be a Beijing Biden nuthugger.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score

I think Spike is just looking to entertain himself.

It is sad that he has chosen to do this via gloating with those folks that he was formerly a part of.

I am fairly certain that Spike ( with apologies to Indy if I am wrong) was the first to post pics of the Trump train, back 5 or so years ago.

Maybe he will just need some time bask in the glory he finds in his mirror before he begins posting here in the way in which we remember him.

Oh well.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
YouTube video of the wonderful, inspiring inauguration of a decrepit old man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmIZmu7EY74&feature=share

Comments turned off because viewers were ripping Beijing Joe and Commiela a new *******, 4k likes, 27k dislikes.

That guy got 81 million votes. Yeah, sure. Right.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, Trump sure went out with a bang... or a whimper? Talk about falling face first into a big 'ol pile of ****, to end your presidency. Not sure how this won't go down as the biggest disgrace ever, in the history of the United States. It will. You know it, I know it, we all know it.

I'm still waiting for a few 'Dear John' posts by the MAGA faithful, apologizing, or at least showing some regret, for backing such a miserable loser. I think it would be an important first step in recovery.

141614915-4336435373038937-7663720153616303194-n.jpg

Steelersreign

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, Trump sure went out with a bang... or a whimper? Talk about falling face first into a big 'ol pile of ****, to end your presidency. Not sure how this won't go down as the biggest disgrace ever, in the history of the United States. It will. You know it, I know it, we all know it.

I'm still waiting for a few 'Dear John' posts by the MAGA faithful, apologizing, or at least showing some regret, for backing such a miserable loser. I think it would be an important first step in recovery.

So your on the side of propaganda.

Facts are Democrats just killed jobs and you show us garbage propaganda.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score

Fish wrap from Vile Comrade Tibs, Useful Idiot, playing his role very well.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Phinnster

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

LMFAO, only a complete idiot reads the trash that is the NYT

Spike

Reaction score
THE BUTCHER OF MAR-A-LAGO

Going to prison???

LOLOLOLOL

Trump Could Be Charged as Accessory to Murder

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi ratcheted up the fiery rhetoric in an interview with MSNBC, suggesting President Trump could be charged as an accessory to murder for his alleged role in the Capitol riots.

“We have to get the evidence of that. And if they did, they would be accessory to the crime. And the crime, in some cases, was murder.”

https://menrec.com/nancy-pelosi-trump-could-be-charged-as-accessory-to-murder/

------------------------

Trump Supporter Charged Over Biden Threats, Vowed to 'Go Out in Blaze of Glory'

Kris John Kinsey, a 61-year-old man from Upper Bucks County, Pennsylvania, has been arrested and arraigned by state legal authorities after the Secret Service found that he had allegedly made violent threats against President Joe Biden and others on social media.

In the incriminating posts, Kinsey allegedly said that he wanted to kill Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, their supporters, Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf and Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. Kinsey allegedly posted numerous messages, images and videos threatening violence.

Kinsey said that Biden had asked for this "brutally violent war" and added that he himself hoped to "go out in a blaze of glory" on Inauguration Day, according to the Pennsylvania State Police.

Kris-John-Kinsey-rs-4.jpg

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-out-in-blaze-of-glory/ar-BB1cWEOq?li=BBnb7Kz

wEGQieL.jpg

V77Ggbs.jpg

APZ64QTRCZGK3KBEXBQZVR22AQ.jpg