• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Day 2020

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
THE BUTCHER OF MAR-A-LAGO

Going to prison???

LOLOLOLOL

Trump Could Be Charged as Accessory to Murder

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi ratcheted up the fiery rhetoric in an interview with MSNBC, suggesting President Trump could be charged as an accessory to murder for his alleged role in the Capitol riots.

“We have to get the evidence of that. And if they did, they would be accessory to the crime. And the crime, in some cases, was murder.”

https://menrec.com/nancy-pelosi-trump-could-be-charged-as-accessory-to-murder/

------------------------

Trump Supporter Charged Over Biden Threats, Vowed to 'Go Out in Blaze of Glory'

Kris John Kinsey, a 61-year-old man from Upper Bucks County, Pennsylvania, has been arrested and arraigned by state legal authorities after the Secret Service found that he had allegedly made violent threats against President Joe Biden and others on social media.

In the incriminating posts, Kinsey allegedly said that he wanted to kill Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, their supporters, Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf and Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. Kinsey allegedly posted numerous messages, images and videos threatening violence.

Kinsey said that Biden had asked for this "brutally violent war" and added that he himself hoped to "go out in a blaze of glory" on Inauguration Day, according to the Pennsylvania State Police.

Kris-John-Kinsey-rs-4.jpg

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-out-in-blaze-of-glory/ar-BB1cWEOq?li=BBnb7Kz

wEGQieL.jpg

V77Ggbs.jpg

APZ64QTRCZGK3KBEXBQZVR22AQ.jpg

what has happened to you

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"> Did this guy have an earpiece because he can't even be trusted to walk into a building by himself?

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Someone in Biden's earpiece told him to salute the marines, and Biden just repeated the words "salute the marines," because he is so used to just repeating what comes from his earpiece. <br><br>The marines were not saluted. <a href="https://t.co/9tOVhCX7Pv">pic.twitter.com/9tOVhCX7Pv</a></p>— HeyThatElephant (@ElElephantes) <a href="https://twitter.com/ElElephantes/status/1352338002752638976?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 21, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp></code></samp>
<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"> Did this guy have an earpiece because he can't even be trusted to walk into a building by himself?

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Someone in Biden's earpiece told him to salute the marines, and Biden just repeated the words "salute the marines," because he is so used to just repeating what comes from his earpiece. <br><br>The marines were not saluted. <a href="https://t.co/9tOVhCX7Pv">pic.twitter.com/9tOVhCX7Pv</a></p>— HeyThatElephant (@ElElephantes) <a href="https://twitter.com/ElElephantes/status/1352338002752638976?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 21, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp></code></samp>
<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Spike likes this

Steelr4evr

Reaction score

Holy **** that guy is done mentally. Even more so than I thought. He's just a front and is doing as instructed. Boy we sure got taken on this joker. He should probably be in some type of assisted living. His cognitive abilities are cooked.

They won't be able to cover long on this.

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

He may have said, "Good lookin' Marines"

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score

He may have said, "Good lookin' Marines"

I agree. I think that is what he said.

I dunno....I'd like to believe we aren't being run by the dead guy in Weekend at Bernies. But he didn't salute the Marines. Typically a President will salute back. He did not. Lends credence to him saying "salute the marines" instead of "Good lookin' Marines."

Who knows.

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
They kicked the national guard out of the capitol building and made them sleep in a parking lot.

Phinnster

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
They kicked the national guard out of the capitol building and made them sleep in a parking lot.

Reports are saying Trump has offered them free rooms in his DC hotel.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, Trump sure went out with a bang... or a whimper? Talk about falling face first into a big 'ol pile of ****, to end your presidency. Not sure how this won't go down as the biggest disgrace ever, in the history of the United States. It will. You know it, I know it, we all know it.

I'm still waiting for a few 'Dear John' posts by the MAGA faithful, apologizing, or at least showing some regret, for backing such a miserable loser. I think it would be an important first step in recovery.

141614915-4336435373038937-7663720153616303194-n.jpg

did he also retweet the NYT headlines that downplayed the Holocaust?

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
I agree. I think that is what he said.

I watched the vid before I read the caption and I thought he said salute the marines. Sometimes reading a caption can bias what is heard. I then saw comments that say he said good looking marines. I listened several times and don’t hear that at all. Also, if that is what he said, why would he mutter that to himself? It seems he would say that out loud so the marines and those around could hear that compliment. But he muttered it which further makes me think he was repeating a stage direction to himself.

Trump spoke to the media himself nearly every day. How often will Biden takes questions other than in pre arranged softball interviews?

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
I watched the vid before I read the caption and I thought he said salute the marines. Sometimes reading a caption can bias what is heard. I then saw comments that say he said good looking marines. I listened several times and don’t hear that at all. Also, if that is what he said, why would he mutter that to himself? It seems he would say that out loud so the marines and those around could hear that compliment. But he muttered it which further makes me think he was repeating a stage direction to himself.

Trump spoke to the media himself nearly every day. How often will Biden takes questions other than in pre arranged softball interviews?

Regardless what he said...he still didn't return salute either.

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
Now they start winning cases. SMH.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...51TsIxnaAzdnIrpk0FUy5bs1uToNhZnToOvzQ1_dboPQ4
Judge rules Virginia's late election law changes for mail-in ballots were illegal
Michael Lee 1 day ago
CDC Chief Says Wear This Mask Now
The Republican Party is sending a message to Donald Trump he won't like
Washington Examiner logoJudge rules Virginia's late election law changes for mail-in ballots were illegal

A Virginia Circuit Court judge ruled that the state’s last-minute changes to election law allowing mail-in ballots to arrive late without a postmark were illegal.

Donald Trump standing in front of a crowd© Provided by Washington Examiner
"This is a big win for the Rule of Law," said Public Interest Legal Foundation President J. Christian Adams, who represented Frederick County electoral board member Thomas Reed in the case. "This consent decree gives Mr. Reed everything he requested — a permanent ban on accepting ballots without postmarks after Election Day and is a loss for the Virginia bureaucrats who said ballots could come in without these protections."

The case was over a Virginia Board of Elections rule issued in August that allowed mail-in ballots without a postmark to be received up to three days after the November election.

The new Virginia Board of Elections rule notified county election boards that any ballots "received by the general registrar's office by noon on the third day after the election ... but does not have a postmark, or the postmark is missing or illegible" should not be rendered invalid. The elections board decided a week later that those ballots should be counted.

The PILF filed a lawsuit against the board of elections in October on behalf of Reed, who said that he could not enforce the new rules because they were a violation of state law.

Virginia law states that “any absentee ballot returned to the general registrar after the closing of the polls on election day but before noon on the third day after the election and postmarked on or before the date of the election shall be counted.”

The PILF argued that the language of the law clearly mandates a postmark, making the new rule unlawful.

The court agreed with Reed’s argument, granting a preliminary injunction that prevented the state from accepting or counting ballots without a postmark.

The latest ruling reinforces the earlier injunction, assuring that Virginia will not be able to make similar changes to future elections in the state without adequate changes in current law.

Tags: News, Campaigns, Virginia, Campaign 2020, Donald Trump, Election Lawsuits, Law

Original Author: Michael Lee

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
Now they start winning cases. SMH.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...51TsIxnaAzdnIrpk0FUy5bs1uToNhZnToOvzQ1_dboPQ4
Judge rules Virginia's late election law changes for mail-in ballots were illegal
Michael Lee 1 day ago
CDC Chief Says Wear This Mask Now
The Republican Party is sending a message to Donald Trump he won't like
Washington Examiner logoJudge rules Virginia's late election law changes for mail-in ballots were illegal

A Virginia Circuit Court judge ruled that the state’s last-minute changes to election law allowing mail-in ballots to arrive late without a postmark were illegal.

Donald Trump standing in front of a crowd© Provided by Washington Examiner
"This is a big win for the Rule of Law," said Public Interest Legal Foundation President J. Christian Adams, who represented Frederick County electoral board member Thomas Reed in the case. "This consent decree gives Mr. Reed everything he requested — a permanent ban on accepting ballots without postmarks after Election Day and is a loss for the Virginia bureaucrats who said ballots could come in without these protections."

The case was over a Virginia Board of Elections rule issued in August that allowed mail-in ballots without a postmark to be received up to three days after the November election.

The new Virginia Board of Elections rule notified county election boards that any ballots "received by the general registrar's office by noon on the third day after the election ... but does not have a postmark, or the postmark is missing or illegible" should not be rendered invalid. The elections board decided a week later that those ballots should be counted.

The PILF filed a lawsuit against the board of elections in October on behalf of Reed, who said that he could not enforce the new rules because they were a violation of state law.

Virginia law states that “any absentee ballot returned to the general registrar after the closing of the polls on election day but before noon on the third day after the election and postmarked on or before the date of the election shall be counted.”

The PILF argued that the language of the law clearly mandates a postmark, making the new rule unlawful.

The court agreed with Reed’s argument, granting a preliminary injunction that prevented the state from accepting or counting ballots without a postmark.

The latest ruling reinforces the earlier injunction, assuring that Virginia will not be able to make similar changes to future elections in the state without adequate changes in current law.

Tags: News, Campaigns, Virginia, Campaign 2020, Donald Trump, Election Lawsuits, Law

Original Author: Michael Lee

Understand the whole point in not hearing it the cases in a timely manner was to avoid responsibility for the coming civil war.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Understand the whole point in not hearing it the cases in a timely manner was to avoid responsibility for the coming civil war.

Bingo! They didn't want leftist turds fire bombing their houses. So instead the election was left to the people to fight it out. ******* cowards.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Bingo! They didn't want leftist turds fire bombing their houses. So instead the election was left to the people to fight it out. ******* cowards.

Our country was built upon laws...(not executive orders) Without competent judges who have a spine and rule according to the Constitution, the country as we know it, make that knew it, is doomed. Un f'n real....

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Let’s call a spade a spade. The Republican Party is dead. We are witnessing a far right fascist movement rising. Anyone with even a shred of principle (ie, Romney, Liz Cheney) is being eaten alive. Kevin McCarthy is in Florida meeting with recently impeached, con-man Trump. Republicans recently elected far right, Qanon extremists like Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert. A few weeks ago, the likes of Cruz and Hawley were openly calling for sedition and insurrection. The GOP is in shambles and in complete disarray.

Reading the multitude of threads up and down this board just solidifies that view.

The future for conservatives in America looks grim. And that really, really sucks for anyone who cares about decency and basic conservative values in this country.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Our country was built upon laws...(not executive orders) Without competent judges who have a spine and rule according to the Constitution, the country as we know it, make that knew it, is doomed. Un f'n real....

Just words on paper when you have nothing to back it up. It becomes oppressive when only "some" people are held to that standard, while others can do as they please without anyone batting an eye.

This is our fundamental change that started 12 years ago. It got trainwrecked for 4 years,but now they're back on track.

We without a doubt need a constitutional convention more than ever. We have 15 states signed on, 7 others that it passed only in half the legislatures, and around 10 more that should be voting on it in the near future.

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
Let’s call a spade a spade. The Republican Party is dead. We are witnessing a far right fascist movement rising. Anyone with even a shred of principle (ie, Romney, Liz Cheney) is being eaten alive. Kevin McCarthy is in Florida meeting with recently impeached, con-man Trump. Republicans recently elected far right, Qanon extremists like Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert. A few weeks ago, the likes of Cruz and Hawley were openly calling for sedition and insurrection. The GOP is in shambles and in complete disarray.

Reading the multitude of threads up and down this board just solidifies that view.

The future for conservatives in America looks grim. And that really, really sucks for anyone who cares about decency and basic conservative values in this country.

You couldn't be more backwards in your assessment Tibs. You completely have it the opposite direction of reality and are defending the elitist establishment who are ruining our Country. And the fascists are clearly on the left.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Vile Comrade Tibs, Useful Idiot, with more cut paste from his email feed.

He is worried about a rich guy in FL influencing US politics.......while completely ignoring that his countryman, his Hungarian people's great shining billionaire, Unka Georg Soros, has greatly influenced local, state and national politics and elections in the US and around world, for DECADES, as he attempts to force his New World Order on the globe.

Expect more attempts at influence from abroad, because those who benefit are those who's economies are lesser than the US. The global leaders have all read Sun Tzu, and will remain quiet until real American leadership emerges. Watch who they attack, because that is who they fear. They will not attack the new Admin, or the emerging left, because they benefit from the the degradation of American strength.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
Tibs you ignorant slut,

So you think the government should be huge and impact EVERY part of our lives, that “Hate Speech” should be illegal, that the government should seize people’s money and property to redistribute it but you AREN’T a fascist.

But you think that I who believes the government should be so small and limited that you don’t notice it, believe in free speech and absolute personal liberty as long as you harm no one else, property rights, and the abolition of direct income taxes am a fascist.

You should probably look up the definition of Fascism you stoopid ****.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
He is worried about a rich guy in FL influencing US politics.......

Hilarious, Brian Williams with no ***** left to give.

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Brian Williams and his producers for the win... <a href="https://t.co/XhIE3ujW3x">pic.twitter.com/XhIE3ujW3x</a></p>— Rex Chapman&#55356;&#57287;&#55356;&#57340; (@RexChapman) <a href="https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1355180703122649088?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 29, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>