• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Day 2020

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Hilarious, Brian Williams with no ***** left to give.

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Brian Williams and his producers for the win... <a href="https://t.co/XhIE3ujW3x">pic.twitter.com/XhIE3ujW3x</a></p>— Rex Chapman���� (@RexChapman) <a href="https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1355180703122649088?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 29, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>

Speaking of extremists, quite seriously - anyone, and I mean anyone - quoting anything from Rex Chapman should be labeled an AltLeft extremist. Anyone listening to or following that guy should be put on a watch list.

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
Winner!

Esg6FJFVoAE_WIR.jpg

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
[video]https://rumble.com/vdlfht-absolute-proof-mike-lindells-2020-election-fraud-documentary.html[/video]

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Time Magazine just printed an article confirming that politicians, big tech and the media conspired to rig the election by censoring news, hiding stories negative to Beijing Joe, slanting news about the Chinese flu to hurt Trump, changing how we vote, ignoring voter identification laws, propagating phony mail-in ballots, ignoring laws on how votes are to be cast, ignoring laws on how votes are to be counted, ignoring restrictions in place to assure the veracity of the vote, and then censoring and slanting stories to cover up what they did.

There was a conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes, one that both curtailed the protests and coordinated the resistance from CEOs. Both surprises were the result of an informal alliance between left-wing activists and business titans. The pact was formalized in a terse, little-noticed joint statement of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and AFL-CIO published on Election Day. Both sides would come to see it as a sort of implicit bargain–inspired by the summer’s massive, sometimes destructive racial-justice protests–in which the forces of labor came together with the forces of capital to keep the peace and oppose Trump’s assault on democracy.

The handshake between business and labor was just one component of a vast, cross-partisan campaign to protect the election–an extraordinary shadow effort dedicated not to winning the vote but to ensuring it would be free and fair, credible and uncorrupted. For more than a year, a loosely organized coalition of operatives scrambled to shore up America’s institutions as they came under simultaneous attack from a remorseless pandemic and an autocratically inclined President. Though much of this activity took place on the left, it was separate from the Biden campaign and crossed ideological lines, with crucial contributions by nonpartisan and conservative actors. The scenario the shadow campaigners were desperate to stop was not a Trump victory. It was an election so calamitous that no result could be discerned at all, a failure of the central act of democratic self-governance that has been a hallmark of America since its founding.

Their work touched every aspect of the election. They got states to change voting systems and laws and helped secure hundreds of millions in public and private funding. They fended off voter-suppression lawsuits, recruited armies of poll workers and got millions of people to vote by mail for the first time. They successfully pressured social media companies to take a harder line against disinformation and used data-driven strategies to fight viral smears. They executed national public-awareness campaigns that helped Americans understand how the vote count would unfold over days or weeks, preventing Trump’s conspiracy theories and false claims of victory from getting more traction. After Election Day, they monitored every pressure point to ensure that Trump could not overturn the result. “The untold story of the election is the thousands of people of both parties who accomplished the triumph of American democracy at its very foundation,” says Norm Eisen, a prominent lawyer and former Obama Administration official who recruited Republicans and Democrats to the board of the Voter Protection Program.

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

But yeah, we should trust big tech, politicians, and the media. They are always looking out for us, right? I mean, they wouldn't sell us out to China for a buck, right?

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
They should all be slow hanged. No quickly snapped necks for them, let the strangle from the dangle.

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
Would Bunnell be close to this Nirvana? My father-in-law has some property in that neck of the woods that he want's to give/sell us. :)
If you like down home cookin'...Bunnell has it Nirvana is over on the other coast near Supe. Stay away from there. Bunnell has the great fish sammiches,

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
I can't see a link to "watch"?

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
it shows now. bizarre.
thanks

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Turns out Team Trump has been crawling with Russians and acting in Putin's interest for years. Who knew? I knew.

Of note in particular are Rudy Giuliani and Sen. Ron Johnson. Where's Rudy been btw, been awfully quiet of late.

I think we all owe Rep. Adam Schiff a big round of applause - and on your part, a sincere apology - for correctly naming the problem and threat back in 2016.

“The Intelligence Community Assessment released today underscores what we all knew already – that Russia interfered to support former president Trump, hurt President Biden, and undermine confidence in our electoral process,” said US Rep Adam Schiff, who chairs the House Intelligence Committee and led impeachment efforts against the former president ahead of his first trial.

“Through proxies, Russia ran a successful intelligence operation that penetrated the former president’s inner circle,” he said.

Last edited:

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
As I've been saying for years... the GOP is a party of traitors, as is the seditionist MAGA/Trump movement.

Ukrainian lawmaker #AndriyDerkach, sanctioned in 2019 as an "active Russian agent" by the Treasury Department, was coordinating with #RonJohnson, #DevinNunes and #RudyGiuliani on "dirt" seemingly manufactured by Russian intelligence over Biden and his son

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Vile Comrade Tibs, useful idiot,

Go back to your safe space, under the rock, under the bridge.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Treasonous traitor clown? McCaskill hits it on the head. Sounds like some people I know around here.

DBS1970

Contributor
Reaction score
Color me shocked.

Lolz!

how dare Russian media run stories about Joe Biden that our own news agencies suppressed! Amazing that you or upset about truthful news stories of Bidens correction but completely nonplussed by the massive election fraud That put him in office.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Lolz!

how dare Russian media run stories about Joe Biden that our own news agencies suppressed! Amazing that you or upset about truthful news stories of Bidens correction but completely nonplussed by the massive election fraud That put him in office.
Товарищ DBS! Уважаемый лидер, Путин, благодарит вас за вашу службу и все, что вы делаете для поддержки усилий России по подрыву американской демократии. Продолжайте хорошую работу! ps. - чек на почту #MAGA

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
Wow! look at Tibs stepping in and refracting blame on a grandiose scale!. Almost like he's trying to justify the fraud by showing speculative and biased reporting casting blame on Orange Man Bad!! His shtick is so predictable.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow! look at Tibs stepping in and refracting blame on a grandiose scale!. Almost like he's trying to justify the fraud by showing speculative and biased reporting casting blame on Orange Man Bad!! His shtick is so predictable.
There was no fraud. Saying so just ties you in with Giuliani, Trump, Hannity and the rest of the batshit crazy MAGA's going over the waterfall in a boat w no paddles. Hang on tight!

DBS1970

Contributor
Reaction score
Товарищ DBS! Уважаемый лидер, Путин, благодарит вас за вашу службу и все, что вы делаете для поддержки усилий России по подрыву американской демократии. Продолжайте хорошую работу! ps. - чек на почту #MAGA
Once again you are Lolcow Tibs.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Russia? Is Tibsy serious or doing a little morning drinking because he is unemployed and alone?