• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Emmanuel Sanders on NFL Gameday

milkman dan

Reaction score
It seems like there's plenty of blame to go around. A no-radio shows, no social media engagement policy would be a good place to start.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
It seems like there's plenty of blame to go around. A no-radio shows, no social media engagement policy would be a good place to start.

Ben didn't say anything wrong in his radio show.

AB loves attention too much to get rid of social media.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

And TOMLIN isn't getting rid of his TOMLINisms

Salute the nation

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score

I don't think many here actually listen to Ben's radio show, they just see some national idiot or someone here post something false and then they run with it.
Please someone tell me what Ben said on his show that was wrong? He's asked these questions, he doesn't just come out and start talking about what he pleases. For any fan of the team it's a great listen, goes in depth on certain plays, on routes, what he sees, and he puts alot of blame on himself, not sure where this crap about him not ever taking responsibility comes from.

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
He's asked these questions, he doesn't just come out and start talking about what he pleases. For any fan of the team it's a great listen, goes in depth on certain plays, on routes, what he sees, and he puts alot of blame on himself, not sure where this crap about him not ever taking responsibility comes from.

It's a real good show because it isn't the normal cliche coach speak that we normally hear from coaches and players. I also have zero clue where he never takes responsibility comes from. First, he always has and second, not one person ever said that until his one show this year and now everyone in the national circles make it sound like Ben has been this way for his entire career.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
First, he always has and second, not one person ever said that until his one show this year and now everyone in the national circles make it sound like Ben has been this way for his entire career.

What's worse, is that people take it as the gospel. I mean, those years when the o-line sucked and he was getting hammered every game, he never blamed the o-line. Bought them gifts, took them on vacations. Always blamed himself first.

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
What's worse, is that people take it as the gospel. I mean, those years when the o-line sucked and he was getting hammered every game, he never blamed the o-line. Bought them gifts, took them on vacations. Always blamed himself first.
On the podium holding the Lombardi trophy, after throwing the winning TD, and running for his life the entire drive and most of that season, what's the first thing he did, gave credit to that Oline on national tv

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
MANY a many not just here but all over STEELERS Nation are going to find out JUST how much BEN will be missed once he steps down. Partner that with current coaching and you double that number. BEN ROETHLESBERGER is a consummate professional who leads this team rather well. Those who complain the most are those who quit on the team or are no longer with the team. ****-em and good ridence to those individules, both players and fans.

Salute the nation

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
ES needs to shut the F up. He's not in the locker room, hasn't been for numerous years. If Ben calls out a player, they probably deserved it. He called out James Washington for diving for a ball that he should have caught in stride and then James came back with a strong games. If he sees something and is asked about, how much sugarcoating should he give it? These WRs are so coddled and such primadonnas. I don't know how they walk around with their vaginas hitting the floor constantly. Sanders talks out both sides of his mouth. It's AB's fault, but Ben is to blame. Get out of here.

ark steel

Reaction score
I hear yaz,,....or I mean see's yaz........ Some of these guys act like TOMLIN is untouchable and above the problem when in reality he is contributing to the problem.!!!!

Salute the nation

Mentioning a seeming hypocrisy is saying Tomlin is untouchable? Nope.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
ES needs to shut the F up. He's not in the locker room, hasn't been for numerous years. If Ben calls out a player, they probably deserved it. He called out James Washington for diving for a ball that he should have caught in stride and then James came back with a strong games. If he sees something and is asked about, how much sugarcoating should he give it? These WRs are so coddled and such primadonnas. I don't know how they walk around with their vaginas hitting the floor constantly. Sanders talks out both sides of his mouth. It's AB's fault, but Ben is to blame. Get out of here.

Sanders is a hypocrite. He doesn't like what Ben has to say about the guys in his own locker room yet he is mouthing off about guys not even on his own team. Maybe he should just give Ben and AB a phone call and keep his opinion to himself. Literally no different than going on a radio show and answering questions.