• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Emmy winner in hot water

Supersteeler

Reaction score
The walls are closing in on that lying scumbag. Now that his fellow Dems are turning on him, that means the media is actually covering it. And because they have been caught covering up for him, they will actually have to cover it honestly. He's probably screwed.

Guess that Nobel Peace Prize isn't going to happen now.

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
There have been so many great performances, I had to open the link to see who the winner was in this particular category.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
Even CNN was hammering Cuomo. I did not see Lemon or his brother say anything yet though

Supersteeler

Reaction score
The Emmy Award winner is currently being stripped of his Emergency powers by fellow New York Democrats. Also his idiot brother who works at CNN has henceforth been banned from covering his brother on the network.

I really hope this "Circles Back" and blows up in the media's collective lying face for aiding Cuomo in covering all this **** up for months. **** them and **** him.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
The walls are closing in on that lying scumbag. Now that his fellow Dems are turning on him, that means the media is actually covering it. And because they have been caught covering up for him, they will actually have to cover it honestly. He's probably screwed.

Guess that Nobel Peace Prize isn't going to happen now.
I'm thinking the Dem Party wants to take him out so he can't run against President Harris in the 2024 primary. If they wanted his **** to be covered up, it would be covered up.

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I think he can still beat her Ron.....even with this scandal.

Cuomo is like a mob boss.....wears alot of Teflon..