• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Fanduel / Draftkings

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
Anyone try these? I have only been doing it a few weeks and only put $10 in each one. So far I have not had much luck was wondering if anyone had any tips for these places. I was reading up on some things and some people are entering hundreds or thousands of lineups to each tourny. I am trying to stick to single entry tournaments now. I just enter the $1 / $2 / or $0.25 mainly for fun, but like I said so far I have not really been close to finishing in the money.

Spike

Reaction score
No - if I want to throw away a bunch of $5 bets I just talk to my bookie - and he doesn't ask for my credit card number

Spike

Reaction score
NY just banned FanDuel/DraftKings

So New York is banning it's State Lottery too?

About time - what a racket

I'm starting Kirk ******* Cousins as my QB this week - if that isn't coaching skill manipulating my line-up, I don't know what is.

Blowhards that never play fantasy shouldn't be listened to

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
On Sunday I was in 69th / 4700 midway through the Sunday afternoon games. By Monday night I was in 497th....After Monday nights game I was in 1533th and out of the $$.....

I dont understand what the big deal is. If people want to gamble they are going to gamble one way or another. If NY gets away with it I expect other states to follow suit unfortunately. I only put $10 on each site and have gotten several weeks of "fun" out of it. On Draft Kings you can play forever with $10 as they have multiple 25cent contests.

Spike

Reaction score
I'm a gambling ***** - I just put $50 on the over of 50 - New Orleans @ Washington

Cousins an D'Sean with Ingram...............give me 40.fantasy...that be nice too