• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Final 2014 Draft Board and Player Evaluation

deljzc

Reaction score
For those that are interested in print-outs for draft day, here is what I currently have and will gladly share with everyone.

Player Evaluation of Top 10-15 players at each position (word document)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8kHx-bnE50qZXRHWmVsVlR5dkE/edit?usp=sharing

Spreadsheet of about 250 players w/ measureables (excel document)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8kHx-bnE50qLXItd1FIWFMwSVE/edit?usp=sharing

Remember (as always), Quarterbacks are NOT on the main spreadsheet. They have their own spreadsheet (see tab #2 at bottom).

Normal terms of conditions apply. These are my rankings only but you are welcome to do with them what you want. If you disagree (and I'm sure many do), that's fine - just change it to your liking.

Last edited:

Punxsutawney

Reaction score
I think you way underrate Kyle Fuller. I personally wouldn't mind if the Steelers took him at 15, as he seems to fit what they ask of corners extremely well.

deljzc

Reaction score
Sorry about the spreadsheet. I just change the access requirements on Google Drive so everyone that links on it should be able to see it/print it.

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Tech DBs usually come in well coached and ready to play, as well. Want.

Thanks for the info Deljzc

Bigappleyinzer

Reaction score
pretty damn good write-ups.

When did you draft these up? It would be interesting to compare your analysis to what people are saying today.

Papa Lazarou

Reaction score
Any information anywhere as to how BLESTO have the players ranked?

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
good effort, many thanks..............

M

Magoo

That is great. You and TMC should publish together with different opinions. It would be entertaining when you go to head to head on a few players.

Wingman

Reaction score
For those that are interested in print-outs for draft day, here is what I currently have and will gladly share with everyone.

Player Evaluation of Top 10-15 players at each position (word document)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8kHx-bnE50qZXRHWmVsVlR5dkE/edit?usp=sharing

Spreadsheet of about 250 players w/ measureables (excel document)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8kHx-bnE50qLXItd1FIWFMwSVE/edit?usp=sharing

Remember (as always), Quarterbacks are NOT on the main spreadsheet. They have their own spreadsheet (see tab #2 at bottom).

Normal terms of conditions apply. These are my rankings only but you are welcome to do with them what you want. If you disagree (and I'm sure many do), that's fine - just change it to your liking.

Thanks for sharing. Been reading through your evals and like the concise format and the times you describe what you like and don't about a guy. if we had karma I would toss some your way.

deljzc

Reaction score
That is great. You and TMC should publish together with different opinions. It would be entertaining when you go to head to head on a few players.

I've said for a while, TMC and I should host a thread that everyone can ask us questions about the draft and we answer them. Could make for some heated and fun conversations as we are both pretty opinionated and can be stubborn sometimes.

FordFairLane

Reaction score
Very interesting. You have Nix way higher than I, in fact I think the earliest he comes off the board is to the Pats. Hill from LSU is pretty low (again just my opinion) I think he's a solid second maybe falls to 3 because of lack of value at the position anymore. I think Hill and Hyde are a lot alike so the fact you have Hyde so high is intriguing to what you saw that bolstered him so high. I like where you have Ebron I hope need makes a top ten team take him.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I've said for a while, TMC and I should host a thread that everyone can ask us questions about the draft and we answer them. Could make for some heated and fun conversations as we are both pretty opinionated and can be stubborn sometimes.
calling TMC stubborn is like saying concrete is soft and mushy.

deljzc

Reaction score
calling TMC stubborn is like saying concrete is soft and mushy.

This doesn't make sense. Concrete is not soft and mushy, so are you saying TMC is not stubborn?

I'm confused. It's like an old SAT question.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm saying that your calling TMC stubborn does not adequately reflect how rigid the man's stance on subjects.