• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Fire Tomlin

Skott

Contributor
Reaction score
What is Tomlins record against <500 teams? Anyone know ?

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
While I don’t disagree with your post, this loss is clearly on BB. How is it possible for a vaccinated person catch the rona?

Because the vaccine sucks *** and doesn't last very long,doesn't protect you from getting or giving it to someone.

I'm hopeful they'll produce something better non mrna based.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
What is Tomlins record against <500 teams? Anyone know ?
It's a winning record but not by much.

Remember too, we had our backup QB, our #1 and #2 WR's are out, and our OL has a bunch of rookies including a C who is awful.
Still, Mason did okay until the weather turned to ****.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
If you had to circle one game on the season the Steelers would lose, this was it. It was a Tomlin special with or without Ben. Hard to be mad when it was almost expected--at least in my head--to happen.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
It's a winning record but not by much.

Remember too, we had our backup QB, our #1 and #2 WR's are out, and our OL has a bunch of rookies including a C who is awful.
But remember....Tomlin doesn't blink. Or. Next man up. Or...nevermind.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

Yeah, Kendrick Green was beyond awful today.

He should be getting the Tourettestown Bob treatment from his teammates for that one.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
So done with Tomlin. They made adjustments to run well. We adjusted NOTHING!!!!!

What a turd head.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
You're ******* hilarious!!!

Tell me, Fordy - when did we know that Ben wasn't playing today??? Monday? Tuesday? Wednesday? Thursday? Friday? Saturday??? The answer was Saturday and I can guarantee you that that news was a major blow in today's game results.

Was it the HC fault that two fumbles come from DJ and Muth???

Can you blame the HC for the atrocious roughing the passer call on Norwood???

Gimme me a break...it was a tie.
Here's my only beef I can clearly think of Berm, 1st and goal at the 5 and they don't give it to Najee even once.
That's on Mike.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
I thought it was , The Next man doesn't blink? Or is it, the Next Blink is the Last Man Up? I get confused....obviously.
You're substandard

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
He didn't fumble. He didn't miss passes. He didn't drop balls. But...........
1. In his presser he said the only issue in the middle third run defense was tackling. If he truly believes that he is not an NFL high quality mind.
2. Calling a timeout with two minutes left and the opponent outside their 25 was mind numbing.
3. Have a punt returner even field a punt when you are going to take knees to go into overtime makes zero sense.

MB47

Reaction score
Hate Tomlin and frankly have gotten to the point I just don't care anymore as long as he is here.

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
You're substandard
I acknowledge that. I don't live in my spheres. I'm going back to the lab in the midst of adversity at this juncture. And I will not rest until I am on track. Will not step on a crack, for I recognize my mother's back must stay intact. I will rise up and bisect the warts of my character. Such is life.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Hate Tomlin and frankly have gotten to the point I just don't care anymore as long as he is here.
I hear you. Don't listen to Coolie. He loses his cool then Bob the stepper starts getting the upper hand. Keep venting here all you want. We will listen. :)

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
I hear you. Don't listen to Coolie. He loses his cool then Bob the stepper starts getting the upper hand. Keep venting here all you want. We will listen. :)
what kind of loser would listen to coolie? as for the rest of that....you are a big poopy head

FordFairLane

Reaction score
Same repeat **** showing against **** teams. This goes back many years in many games. The standard is set.
That’s probably my biggest gripe. Tomlin’s record against 💩 teams is awful. It’s one thing to fall to a trap game now and again. But to consistently lose to inferior opponents is just unacceptable when you aren’t a good team. You NEED to win those games.