• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

former TAMPA BAY BUCS WR Antonio Brown in the news again

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

TAMPA — An arrest warrant has been issued for controversial former Bucs receiver Antonio Brown on a misdemeanor battery charge, according to Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office records.

Details of the warrant weren’t immediately available. The alleged offense occurred Monday.

The Tampa Police Department petitioned for a risk-protection order against Brown on Tuesday, but it was denied by a judge the same day, according to TPD records. A risk-protection order, which must be filed by either a law-enforcement officer or a law-enforcement agency, is used when there is evidence that a person poses a significant danger of harming themselves or others by possessing a firearm or ammunition.

Tampa Police Department spokespersons didn’t immediately respond to inquiries regarding the warrant or risk-protection order.

No stranger to legal problems, Brown was ordered in October to pay $1.2 million in damages to a Broward County moving-truck driver after previously being arrested for allegedly attacking the driver during a 2020 incident.

Brown, 34, hasn’t played in the NFL since being formally released by the Bucs on Jan. 6, four days after his bizarre and viral exit from the sideline during his team’s game against the Jets at MetLife Stadium. A month earlier, he had been suspended with two other players for three games without pay for using fake COVID-19 vaccination cards.

LeXX75

Contributor
Reaction score
At this rate, its not hard to speculate that one day he will look on fondly at his own induction into the hall of fame from the geriatric ward of a Prison, then immediately get sent to solitary confinement for trying to throw his cot out a window or something…
Hall Of Fame? Hall of fame for Asshats? I don't care what he did on the field he has no business in the NFL Hall of Fame..

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Hall Of Fame? Hall of fame for Asshats? I don't care what he did on the field he has no business in the NFL Hall of Fame..
he can buy a ticket just like everyone else. why so raysiss?

suncitysteel

Soli Deo Gloria
Forefather
Reaction score
A risk-protection order, which must be filed by either a law-enforcement officer or a law-enforcement agency, is used when there is evidence that a person poses a significant danger of harming themselves or others by possessing a firearm or ammunition.
Sounds like a "red flag" law.

AB is an absolute mess, but not exempt from redemption. Only a complete 180 will save his life/freedom/sanity.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
So it’s being reported that he is in a stand off with the police barricaded in a house (unarmed)

All over throwing a shoe at his babymama ..
… Who throws a shoe????

Lunar

220, 221 What ever it takes.
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The lunatic is in my head
The lunatic is in my head
You raise the blade, you make the change
You rearrange me 'til I'm sane
You lock the door and throw away the key
And there's someone in my head, but it's not me

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
So it’s being reported that he is in a stand off with the police barricaded in a house (unarmed)

… Who throws a shoe????

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
To be fair, my source was Mark Madden… who sensationalizes everything lol
he's right this time...

Brown is accused of threatening to shoot a woman, according to police. The woman has been identified in multiple reports as Brown's ex-fiancée and mother of four of his children.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
he's right this time...

Brown is accused of threatening to shoot a woman, according to police. The woman has been identified in multiple reports as Brown's ex-fiancée and mother of four of his children.

I meant about the standoff… I’m pretty sure that isn’t true… the rest is probably understated … AB is threatening to rename the “Tyson Zone” “Antonioland” at this point…

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
we could sign him on the super cheap if he goes to prison. I wonder if they could get him on a work release program?

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score

… Who throws a shoe????
I heard he wiped it out, and the police are charging him with a deadly weapon.

Coolie has pics on Lunar private hard drive

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
If he indeed can be had on the cheap on a work release program, it would be extremely smart to get him ack so he can mentor Pickens. Smart

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
If he indeed can be had on the cheap on a work release program, it would be extremely smart to get him ack so he can mentor Pickens. Smart
You been smocking crack? 👀😬😂

Troglodyte

Reaction score

… Who throws a shoe????
Who says he’s unarmed? A Florida judge rejected the risk protection order and he was able to keep both of his guns.