1. Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated!
2. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff will be not tolerated.
3. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed and you will be banned.
4. Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
5. Please refrain from posting images larger than 600x400. This is considerate to members with slow internet speeds, and keeps the forum looking tidy.
6. No hacking, and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to local authority.
7. Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what I mean by this. Don't post naked pictures, or link to anything that has porn on it.
8. No wishing death upon another member, or members family under any condition. Jokes about death or wishing someone to die or hang themselves will not be tolerated in any instance.
I think these rules are clear, and easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our community is a fun place to be, and a comfortable atmosphere for all.
What happens if I break a rule?
Depending on the severity of the infraction, a different course of action may be taken, but the usual practice is as follows :
1st rule break (Minor) :
Corrected, A PM may of been sent, no further action taken
For a more serious offense, a warning will be issued, this is a mark against your name letting us know you have broken a rule
2nd rule break.
Another warning if its a separate rule you've broken. If it's the second time for the same rule you already broke you're going to get two days off.
On another breach of rules :
After this it will be assumed you will not learn your lesson, so you will receive a permanent ban, meaning you will never be able to visit the forum again.
If you have any questions regarding the rules feel free to PM Buff or Steelerfan81 and we will clarify things for you.
Thank you, Steeler Nation staff.
Although the administrators and moderators of Steeler Nation will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Steeler Nation, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of Steeler Nation reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason. I