• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

From the Dept. of nobody cares but me and...

USDA#1

Forefather
Reaction score
maybe Slaine....

Arsenal takes the FA cup over a very competitive Hull City side.

and Athletico Madrid beats my favs, Barcelona, to take the La Liga championship....which is ok, 'cos they were the definite underdogs this year, and it's nice to see some team besides Barca or Real Madrid win it every now and then.....and as long as it ain't a team with ******' Ronaldo on it, it's all good.

now back to yer regularly scheduled Pens speculation and Dri Archer bitchin'.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Pittsburgh sports radio guy Mark Madden will be impressed. He occasionally does soccer reports just to piss off the Yinzers.
Me and footballer Thierry Audel. He was sitting next to my sister on a train in Italy. I explained about the Steelers and the Terrible Towel, and he was nice enough to take a pic. I don't know soccer from a hole in the ground but I looked him up later and found out he is pretty good.

2012-05-22_19-54-24_651.jpg

USDA#1

Forefather
Reaction score
at the risk of the 'ol villagers and pitchfork routine, I admit I'm pretty into soccer...I was in the 1st wave of the American soccer kids back in the 70's....actually had George Best as a coach for a few weeks...if we had stayed in FL, I mighta got a college ride outta it.

but we moved to Westwhoreland County....end of story.

I'll say this though....MLS is terrible....most 3rd division English sides would beat any MLS team.

World Cup up next.

Turd Ferguson

Reaction score
Real Madrid can still take the Champions League. I was actually pulling for Liverpool to take the EPL, but they fell apart in last 3 games after Gerard slipped. Getting more and more into soccer every year.