• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Full Bush at practice today

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Hope we don’t have a tight Bush. Hopefully we have a properly stretched Bush this Sunday. We don’t want to have a sore Bush
Yep an active Bush, one that springs forward and side to side without hesitation. A Bush that can cover tightly, one that can excel under pressure. A Bush that simply can get the job done.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Shane, don't ever leave this board - or I will find you.

giphy.gif

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, but it’s more about Bush than groin

Was Kuntz near by? If you have a FULL Bush, Kuntz might not have been seen.........................

Salute the nation

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm glad he was an FP but it raises the question if he was hurt at all during the game. They really must have held him out of the game as extreme caution but then they would usually do the same with the first practice of the week and have him as an LP. Either way, I hope he is 100% for the Seattle game.

Shane Falco

Pain is temporary, Glory lasts forever
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm glad he was an FP but it raises the question if he was hurt at all during the game. They really must have held him out of the game as extreme caution but then they would usually do the same with the first practice of the week and have him as an LP. Either way, I hope he is 100% for the Seattle game.
It’s ok to hold Bush. We don’t want a really hurt Bush. We need to ride Bush in the middle for the season.