• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

get out the Brasso, Roger....

USDA#1

Forefather
Reaction score
Colin Kaepernick alleged sexual assault in Miami....

they haven't said if the victim was female, yet...

6 games, minimum, right Roger?

Roy92040

Senor Blues
Contributor
Reaction score
Colin Kaepernick alleged sexual assault in Miami....

they haven't said if the victim was female, yet...

6 games, minimum, right Roger?
I find that hard to believe. The man is suppose to be deeply religious.

t-man

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I am still trying to figure out where the outrage is over the lack of action on Ray Rice? I mean, he freaking PUNCHED his girl, in her freaking piehole. I get that it's not "sexual" assault, but it's still assault. Is that ok? Does that not "Tarnish the Shield"?

Eh, what do I know.

Joe

cpollock

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
They are not Steelers so there will be no punishment !! -- IDIOT ROGER

cpollock

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
There is outrage -- but only from Steeler Fans .. The other thing is the IDIOT girl married Rice the day after (or maybe before) the charges were filed.

ZACKB

Reaction score
Rice married her because then the, now wife, cannot be used in court against him. It's a total legal move...bigtime bs.

oicu8ad

Reaction score
6 game suspension!!! No questions asked, whether charges are filed or not.

He is a high profile quarterback, who played in a super bowl.

Precedent has been set. Now follow it Roger.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
First off, how about a LINK? If this be true, then hell yes, a 6-game suspension, just for the alleged!!!!! Guarantee, the **** stick, ROG, won't do nearly what he did to BR. Then one wonders, why one loses interest in the game!!!

Salute the nation

Lloyds legend

Contributor
Reaction score
The only difference I see here is that weed was involved and he isn't a Steeler.

He ought to be facing suspension.

****, like this is why people are losing interest in the game.

Das Fuhrer shows zero consistency and plays by his own rules.

I

Idioteque

The issue isn't necessarily sexual assault. Just something strange happening that night, involving the other two player in addition to Kaepernick. The account I've read says that Kaepernick was in a room with a woman (they have a sexual past), he got up and left the room, Ricardo Lockette peeked his head into the room, and the woman yelled at him to get it. So far, that's all I've read of the night's happenings, and sexual assault is not being pursued.

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Man...can't wait to see Rog's actions on this. One of the overhyped new darlinvs of the NFLame.

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
a precedent has been established with Ben, I hope everyone in his situation gets suspended for 6 games at least

steelbush

Reaction score
Lets not forget people Ben was accused twice and his suspension was eventually reduced to 4 games. After the first allegation with Ben there was no discipline from the league.

I

Idioteque

Lets not forget people Ben was accused twice and his suspension was eventually reduced to 4 games. After the first allegation with Ben there was no discipline from the league.

But there shouldn't be ANY discipline from the league until a situation goes beyond the "she said it happened" phase. Period. Consider that the Pats' Nick Kaczur was CAUGHT and ARRESTED for smuggling narcotics from Canada into the U.S. He was never disciplined.

Vader

Reaction score
But there shouldn't be ANY discipline from the league until a situation goes beyond the "she said it happened" phase. Period. Consider that the Pats' Nick Kaczur was CAUGHT and ARRESTED for smuggling narcotics from Canada into the U.S. He was never disciplined.

Exactly right. That's the problem I had with the Ben suspension from the start. Goodall is arbitrary in his punishment. He (with help from Rooney himself) wanted to send Ben a message. But many other players have been CONVICTED of crimes and he did absolutely nothing. Which is why I hate Goodall and his merry band of re-noun. He is nothing more than a thug that punishes players, teams and coaches on a whim. **** him.

t-man

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

How many times did Ben get arrested again? How many days in court? What was he charged with? Oh, that's right, not a ************* thing.

**** Roger and his ******* kangaroo court bullshit.

Joe

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
Julian Edelman of the Pats was charged with sexual assault a few years ago. Even went to court. The charges were dropped, but Edelman didn't get anything.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
How many times did Ben get arrested again? How many days in court? What was he charged with? Oh, that's right, not a ************* thing.

**** Roger and his ******* kangaroo court bullshit.

Joe

I'm not a big union guy as you might expect, but the NFLPA has to take a stand on this **** at the next contract.