• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

get out the Brasso, Roger....

I

Idioteque

How many times did Ben get arrested again? How many days in court? What was he charged with? Oh, that's right, not a ************* thing.

**** Roger and his ******* kangaroo court bullshit.

Joe

****, the guy wasn't even called to the police station to be questioned.

I

Idioteque

Julian Edelman of the Pats was charged with sexual assault a few years ago. Even went to court. The charges were dropped, but Edelman didn't get anything.

If I'm not mistaken, Matt Jones had three (!!) drug arrests in about a six-month span. No discipline.

Lloyds legend

Contributor
Reaction score
There's been a number of things that deserved disciplinary action since then yet Ole Roger just turns a blind eye. Guys a dick, and if I were the Rooney's I'd be none to happy about him singling out my organization.

ark steel

Reaction score
There's been a number of things that deserved disciplinary action since then yet Ole Roger just turns a blind eye. Guys a dick, and if I were the Rooney's I'd be none to happy about him singling out my organization.

And, yet, they ain't got shot to say. Seems clear to me that they approve.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
What do you guys really expect? The **** head ROG, swept / destroyed incriminating evidence, of the BIGGEST cheating scandle ever. Rothlesburger's suspention, was 6 games, only reduced if he completed and (kept quiet) to the media. Obviously, the only team to not ratify the players agreement, felt there was something wrong with the way punishment was being doled out.

Salute the nation

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I hope you don't think Roger will do anything to Rice or Colin...in his opinion, they buffed the shield...

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
Rice punched the shield, **** upon it, then kicked it down the hallway and no one did a damn thing about it. Rodger is ********.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
And, yet, they ain't got shot to say. Seems clear to me that they approve.

Roger is making them money so they are okay with him overall.

MT~Forged

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Roger is making them money so they are okay with him overall.

We have a winner. These owners are in it for the MONEY. Fans are in it for the love of the game. The Rooneys are owners first, second, third, .....

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Like Mark Sanchise of the Jets boffing a 17 year-old not long after Ben's suspension.

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
Or that big enormous fatass NT we had that was driving like Mario Andretti thru town while he was drunk and then getting out and running?

USDA#1

Forefather
Reaction score
or 9er Aldon Smith, who just goy busted at LAX for messing with the reichstravelsicheindienst....err....I mean....TSA.

using the word bomb is a bad idea in an airport.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

FAB802

Contributor
Reaction score
Eh, there is no justice system anywhere that is fair or equitable. Punishments almost never match the crimes regardless of who is involved. I can't get too wound up about something that is never going to change. These threads when players don't get punished like we think they should are getting like the shoot the dog and install field turf joke. Or even better, giving up Fu and a six for any player.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Eh, there is no justice system anywhere that is fair or equitable. Punishments almost never match the crimes regardless of who is involved. I can't get too wound up about something that is never going to change. These threads when players don't get punished like we think they should are getting like the shoot the dog and install field turf joke. Or even better, giving up Fu and a six for any player.

can we give up Fu and a third to end Bomma's reign of terror?

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Or Ray Lewis stabbing people

Was the "rog" even commissioner at this time? My memory is a little faded, currently. What the ****, lets just caste-rate him, or both he and lewis, just to be sure:)

Salute the nation

t-man

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Well, I was pissed off when he pulled his **** with Ben, but I was told this was the new Roger, and he was going to be coming down hard to clean up his NFL. So, I waited, and now we see it was all bullshit. Perhaps you don't mind when someone is *** ******* you and telling you just to take it, maybe that's fine with you, but I for one don't ******* enjoy it. The day it stops pissing me off is the day I will have had my **** replaced with a seeping wet vagina.

Joe

FAB802

Contributor
Reaction score
Joe, maybe I just have more important things to do than boo hoo every time I see some perceived wrongdoing to the Steelers? Life isn't fair, it takes some longer than others to learn that I guess. You have every right to be pissed, as I have every right to not really give a **** about something I have zero control over. Nobody did anything to me personally, it's not that deep man.

t-man

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Joe, maybe I just have more important things to do than boo hoo every time I see some perceived wrongdoing to the Steelers? Life isn't fair, it takes some longer than others to learn that I guess. You have every right to be pissed, as I have every right to not really give a **** about something I have zero control over. Nobody did anything to me personally, it's not that deep man.

This isn't life, this is a controlled ecosystem of players, coaches, and teams. In that system, I expect fairness and consistency, and if it's not being delivered, I believe someone needs to be held accountable. This is a Steeler BB, where we discuss things like what happened to our qb for, well, for whatever the **** it was for, since there wasn't one ******* charge filed, or one interview with one ******* officer, but whatever. I would expect going forward for other teams to be held to the same standard. This isn't the ******* WWE, it's supposed to be the NFL, and as such, I'd expect that regardless of what team you play for, if one were to get suspended for an action, that punishment should be consistent.

Joe

LT Dan

Reaction score
This **** will never be consistent because these players signed a CBA that allowed the status quo = Goofdell is judge and executioner.

skialta

Reaction score
I am still trying to figure out where the outrage is over the lack of action on Ray Rice? I mean, he freaking PUNCHED his girl, in her freaking piehole. I get that it's not "sexual" assault, but it's still assault. Is that ok? Does that not "Tarnish the Shield"?

Eh, what do I know.

Joe

hey he got married to her the next day, and they've been in counseling!

all is forgiven. strong family values trump video evidence of a man dragging his entirely unconscious, dead to the world girlfriend. i mean...come on...they planned the ceremony for "a couple of weeks"
i'm still waiting on the wedding pics
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...-gets-married-janay-palmer-one-day-indictment

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I think the wedding picks were taken before the wedding. Not like it was a sham or anything.............

Salute the nation