• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Gina Carano Coming Back to UFC

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
This should be interesting. The lady has not fought in 5 years and she wants to fight Rousey. Carano is not signed yet, but White said she will be next week. White does not mention possible opponents, but to throw her in with Rousey would be suicide. Although White is kinda stuck. If Carano fights a no name or two and loses then it takes away from the supposed "mega fight." If he throws her in with Rousey and get destroyed (like everyone else) then people will be like I told you so........Gina should just stick to movies.....I do not think she can compete with any upper tier women at this time let alone Rousey. The only woman who would give Rousey a run is Cyborg and I am not sure what her status is at the moment.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Carano should have to fight her way to the belt like it should be.She will get chewed up if she doesn't. The same goes for the juiced up or used to be she-man Cyborg who i'm sure must be off of the sauce since she is now competing at 135 i do believe. The longer she is off the sauce the more muscle mass she will lose, so it should have been an easy drop for her.

Lmob0621

Reaction score
Best UF season ever was Rousey vs Tate. UFC hotties plus a bunch of bangable contestant.

In other news Floyd Mayweather when asked if he'd fight Rousey....."I don't even know who he is." He later corrected himself saying “I a’int know who that is.”

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/07/floyd-mayweather-ronda-rousey-dont-know-who-he-is

Mayweather is a tool... that is all... he knows who she is... and he would probably destroy her in a fight but, if she was able to get her hands on him for a judo throw, he would be in a world of hurt and Rousey would win.